MInecraft Isn't Responding!

Discus and support MInecraft Isn't Responding! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Evrytime I open Minecraft it loads takes a minute then it just tells me Minecraft Launcher (Not Responding), and when I exit it, it brings me to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JESSICA SPILLERS, Jul 10, 2022.

1. MInecraft Isn't Responding!

Evrytime I open Minecraft it loads takes a minute then it just tells me Minecraft Launcher (Not Responding), and when I exit it, it brings me to the Minecraft launcher, and it gives me error code -805306369 Is there a way to fix this?

:)

JESSICA SPILLERS, Jul 10, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, JESSICA. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

This exit code is caused when the client runs out of memory. This can be caused by the Minecraft Java not being allocated enough memory, a bug in the game, using client modifications or a dependency of the game that has unexpectedly terminated.

To allocate more memory to the game and a further explanation of the issue, please take a look at:

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/exit-code/code...

https://minecrafthopper.net/help/out-of-memory/

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Feel free to ask back any questions and please let me know how it goes.
  3. Evan T1 Win User

Minecraft Java and Bedrock Microsoft Store Download Frozen at 78.62 MB

Thanks again for responding, I've tried all that and nothing is working. Minecraft Bedrock is not showing up in my files at all, like it's not downloaded in any way. When I do it from the Xbox store, it says it's downloaded, but it isn't in my files anywhere.
  4. crazydude1965 Win User

My controller isn't responding still

Make a cool new one at xbox design lab with your gamertag my friend
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox Reward website isn't responding.

Hello Itz Just KyIe,

As stated in the pop-up on the website, Xbox Live Rewards is becoming Microsoft Rewards in your region. Since you do not have an account with us, you cannot sign in, and since the program is ending, you cannot register into the program, so the Sign-In button
    re-directs you to the page you were on.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

My controller isn't responding still

Hi Madsalamander07,

I would recommend taking a look at the Wireless Controller Solution support page to see if there is any information that
    may help your troubleshoot your controller.

Hope this helps :)
Thema:

1. MInecraft Isn't Responding! - Similar Threads - MInecraft Isn't Responding

2. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the...: I keep getting a message in minecraft that my xbox controller isn't connected but on the main menu it works fine. Can you help in any way? 3b0f603d-eca3-4370-bf17-d9d9ab91986a
  5. Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't the regular Minecraft playable even with the separate Preview build?: Hello. I am having problems with launching the regular version of Minecraft. I have a preview version that is separate from the main game, but ever since I got it, I wasn't able to play the main...
  6. The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...

in XboX Insiders
    The Minecraft Beta option isn't in my insider previews, I've had it before but its not...: Ive restarted my computer but nothing seems to work :/ submitted by /u/isaacccccccy [link] [comments]
  7. Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java edition isn't letting me change my skin to one I just saved: I just added a new skin to my library and it won't change. I've tried using the in-launcher skin changer, minecraft.net and I've checked the Minecraft forums to see if anyone has the same...
  8. Minecraft isn't signing in with Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft isn't signing in with Microsoft: I am signed in on Microsoft, Sony, playstation. I've tried to sign in on Minecraft many times, I follow the directions. It never works. It's always saying "sign in with Microsoft". Why is this...
  9. Minecraft PE isn't letting me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE isn't letting me sign in: I've been had the game downloaded, when I wasn't at my ps4 I played on my phone. Until the last update I wasn't able to log in back to my account. When I press the "sign in for free" button, it...
  10. Minecraft Account after migration isn't working and it says i have to buy the game even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Account after migration isn't working and it says i have to buy the game even...: Hello, I migrated my mojang account to microsoft, but now when i want to play minecraft it says that I have to buy the game even though I have already bought it for a long time. I tried to...