Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game.

Discus and support Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was playing Minecraft all afternoon got off for a bit and tried getting back on and its telling me I need to buy the game. After looking around for a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SyderCS, Jan 25, 2023.

1. SyderCS
    SyderCS Guest

I was playing Minecraft all afternoon got off for a bit and tried getting back on and its telling me I need to buy the game. After looking around for a bit I found that the game needed an update so I updated it and tried clicking play and this popped up. *When you got a refund on Minecraft it was removed from your device.*

Except that never happened so I don't understand why its saying that.

Any Ideas?

:)

SyderCS, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Could you please go to your account order history on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ and look for the Minecraft game order if it's there and says completed or refunded?
  3. Francia J. Win User

Trying to make me repurchase Java edition

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

There are the necessary steps that we need to perform if in case we were asked to re-purchase Minecraft Java Edition after migrating:

1. Please double-check you are logging in to the same Microsoft account you used to migrate your Mojang account.

2. Make sure you are not logging in with your Mojang account. Migrated accounts will only be able to log in with your Microsoft account.

Once confirmed, kindly sign out then restart your PC before signing back in.
  4. Francia J. Win User

5. CommieCat Win User

Also, I use the legacy launcher I can still play but if I wish to use the new one I do not have ownership.
  6. CommieCat Win User

As said before I made sure to migrate the account. I signed in with my microsoft account. I still show my java edition username and skin. However, it still wants me to repurchase the game. I also own bedrock edition but wants me to purchase it also. I tried the uninstall, reinstall, and restart to no avail. Still wants to make me purchase both editions once again.
Thema:

1. Minecraft is trying to make me repurchase the game. - Similar Threads - Minecraft trying repurchase

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  4. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  5. How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser i have tried e like the post on...: How do you right click on xbox in minecraft Java via Geyser anyone i have tried everything 5cda69eb-7a72-4b54-93fc-5a0242610ae4
  6. Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in a loop when trying to login to microsoft account for minecraft: Hello, I have been trying to sign in to my microsoft account to link it to my minecraft on ps5. I go to the website it tells me to go to when you press sign in on minecraft...
  7. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  8. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...
  10. Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to access my minecraft account with old hotmail account: Dear support team, I am trying to access my minecraft account, but now they made it microsoft log in or something. Anyway, my email is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...