Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have...

Discus and support Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have never linked it at all as I only brought it yesterday?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nial Leask, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Nial Leask
    Nial Leask Guest

Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have...

Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have never linked it at all as I only brought it yesterday?

:)

Nial Leask, Jan 27, 2023
  2. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  3. psn user_154 Win User

How to unlink a MS account from a PS account

Hi, wanted to ask, since i cant relink my microsoft account with another psn.Would it be possible for me to delete the account completely and make a new microsoft account with the same email, then link it to another psn? this is for minecraft services .
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account

Account linking is handled on Sony, or any other company's side, so you'll have to contact them. All fo this exists on their servers and not MS, who merely provides authentication
  5. Thraex Aquator Win User

Minecraft on PS5 tells me my Microsoft account is linked to another PSN account

Obviously not. Sony does not link anything to anything, this is a Mojang thing, or a Microsoft thing.

Technicaly, Mojang grabs my PSN id, and uses it to check if I am able to play online, and handle the funds and stuff like that.

This is exactly the **** that drives me insane, everyone is pointing to the other. Here is the thing: I am opening a Mojang game, that directs me to a Microsoft site to authenticate. Sony only provides my PSN id in this game, and I tend to believe that, being a software developer for 25 years now.

Strange enough, the same thing does not happening with the Nintendo Switch (cross-platform connection and login is very, very buggy though)

IF the Microsoft account is already linked to a different PSN account, as Minecraft error states, I MUST have a way to SEE this link somewhere in my Microsoft account. This is not the case, as, of course it is not linked. The previous versions actually displayed the linked account, but conveniently this is removed from the error message.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

You cannot see on the Microsoft website if you linked your PSN account to it or not.

Have you ever played Minecraft on your or a friend's Playstation?

Or maybe have a friend ever played Minecraft on your Playstation?

I ask because maybe your Microsoft account is not linked to any PSN account, but the PSN account on your PS5 is already linked to other Microsoft account - which makes it impossible for you to sign in and link your current Microsoft account to it.
Thema:

1. Minecraft is telling me my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN but I have... - Similar Threads - Minecraft telling Microsoft

2. I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account...: have error to log in Minecraft. Telling to purchase again . I logged in in same account on Microsoft store,Xbox app etc ,all updated windows 95a415ea-b293-4174-bc84-8d0de9b83490
  3. Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Minecraft launcher telling me I do not own MC:Java, a game I bought 10 years ago ?: I'm coming from the Mojang support which has an automatic answer stating that they cant do anything account related. My exact problem was clearly stated by another user on your forum but found no...
  4. my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell...: my minecraft account has been hacked he changed my account email and password. Please tell me what to do i tried the microsoft support but it is not working 1bc71b3e-94ed-44e9-8339-2aab49494ec3
  5. Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft tells me to buy it again when I bought Java and Bedrock edition a few months ago: Hello, I am logged on my Xbox account on Minecraft launcher all the time, where I had bought the Java and Bedrock edition but after the latest update I am unable to access the game. No, I didn't...
  6. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  7. I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got Minecraft windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells be...: I got Minecraft Windows from Minecraft launcher but when I go to sign in the game tells me to buy Minecraft. I had the bedrock edition on my mobile phone and have been trying to sign in...
  8. I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Got Banned On Xbox And I Can’t Play Cross Play On My PS5 In Minecraft Cause It’s Telling...: [img] [img] Any Help Is Appreciated d61ba538-5e3e-47d9-91b3-61130ef3893f
  9. I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign...: I want to play minecraft but when I try to sign in it tells me failed to login please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account but I don't rememberber connecting with that account...
  10. I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I...: I tried to join a server on Minecraft and it keeps telling me I must log into XBL I am a playstation user I was wondering how to fix it as this hasn't happened before...