Minecraft is still not free despite meeting the requirements.

Discus and support Minecraft is still not free despite meeting the requirements. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Who do I have to get support from in order to verify my eligibility? I own Minecraft for Xbox One on disc. I have played for over 5 hours and I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jfox99, Sep 26, 2017.

1. jfox99
    jfox99 Guest

Who do I have to get support from in order to verify my eligibility? I own Minecraft for Xbox One on disc. I have played for over 5 hours and I have purchased a DLC. It still says $19.99 in the store. I tried getting help from Xbox
    support on twitter. They had me power cycle, unplug Xbox One and modem, make sure I was using the right profile, remove my profile and add it back, and I even uninstalled and reinstalled the game. None of those thing worked. I have screenshots showing my play
    time, installed DLC, and the store still showing $19.99. The disc is in the Xbox One and I have been playing it regularly over the last couple of weeks, and sometimes I get the popup to go to the store to get the new Minecraft, but it always tries charging
    me. I am unsure of what support team I should be contacting. Thanks for any help.

:)

jfox99, Sep 26, 2017
  2. ASO19
    ASO19 Guest
    Halo 4 Promo Code E-mail

I have not yet received my promo code, despite meeting all requirements.

ASO19, Sep 26, 2017
  3. rmoosman
    rmoosman Guest
    Not Earning Achievements

When using backwards compatibility games I'm not earning any achievements for the games, despite meeting the requirements.

rmoosman, Sep 26, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Q: What’s the Better Together Update redemption process for disc owners?

A: You’ll need to log into Xbox Live (no need for gold) and insert the disc. You can either wait for the prompt once the game starts or go to the Xbox Store, where you’ll will find the new version of the game. If you’ve either played five hours in the last
    12 months, or have bought DLC at any time, the new game should show up as free to download. If not, you can fulfill either of the conditions above before January 30th 2018 and then come back to the store to download. Please be prepared for a short wait, though
    - as it may take us a few days to process all the redemption requests.

Guess they are still working on it..

CrazY1985, Sep 26, 2017
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Q: What’s the Better Together Update redemption process for disc owners?

A: You’ll need to log into Xbox Live (no need for gold) and insert the disc. You can either wait for the prompt once the game starts or go to the Xbox Store, where you’ll will find the new version of the game. If you’ve either played five hours in the last
    12 months, or have bought DLC at any time, the new game should show up as free to download. If not, you can fulfill either of the conditions above before January 30th 2018 and then come back to the store to download. Please be prepared for a short wait, though
    - as it may take us a few days to process all the redemption requests.

Guess they are still working on it..
  6. Caine419 Win User

Xbox One Terrible Lag Despite Meeting Requirements

Fort Myers, FL

I have one Xbox One.

No NAT error. Type is 'open.'

ISP: Century Link
  7. FearedNightmare Win User

Xbox One Terrible Lag Despite Meeting Requirements

Could you fill in this information ? Maybe your NAT isn't optimized

What Country/State/Province do you live in?

Modem brand & model number:

Router brand & model number:

How many 360 and One consoles are connected to this router?:

Wired or wireless (for each console):

Things you have tried:

Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?

Any Error Codes you encounter:

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider):
  8. BrennanSB Win User

"Can't record right now. Try again later"

This is a huge necessity currently to record lag-free. I've become staff on a popular Minecraft server and it is required to record lag-free. The chat is still not working.
  9. Sodangidni Win User

Minecraft crash code -1073740791

Hello, Giovanni. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

IMPORTANT: Refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, phone numbers, etc.

Could you verify if your PC meets the system requirements for Minecraft?

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/minecraft/11356

If your answer is affirmative and your PC meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements, and you still receive this error despite having all your drivers up-to-date, it is suggested that you report the problem to the dedicated Minecraft support.

They will be able to provide further assistance, and you can contact them below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

Furthermore, I think you may find the following thread. There, you can review when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft support or the dedicated game support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b69c506c-bdff-41e2-a013-fbcb6f8ff23f

Regards,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. Minecraft is still not free despite meeting the requirements. - Similar Threads - Minecraft still free

2. Is the 30 day free trial still on for minecraft realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the 30 day free trial still on for minecraft realms: I dont know if the free trial is still on because i cant see it on the marketplace ( P.S do you need xbox game pass or xbox live to get Minecraft realms) 72203737-532c-41f9-b9d6-79c13220a658
  3. Can i still get Minecraft Java edition for free when having Minecraft Bedrock edition on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still get Minecraft Java edition for free when having Minecraft Bedrock edition on...: I heard that you can get the minecraft java edition when having minecraft bedrock from the Xbox gamepass, is that promotion still available? can i still get it? does it work if i get the Gamepass...
  4. I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I still don't get Minecraft Java Edition for free: Does it only work if you bought Minecraft after June 7th? I'm confused help please! dd1eb15a-6b91-4ec1-b43c-6e545898d870
  5. Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i still redeem my free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition?: I brought my minecraft java edition in 2016, so i should be eligeble to get the windows 10 edition for free, but everytime i try entering mojang.com it redirects me to minecraft.net so i don't...
  6. can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i still claim minecraft bedrock for free after migrating as my acc was made it 2016: can i still get it for free? c8dc20f3-3caf-43a1-83d3-09d7f2e943dc
  7. Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I still get Minecraft Windows 10 edition for free if I had both the xbox one edition...: I bought Minecraft Xbox one edition back in 2016 and I want to play Windows 10 on my Laptop. Can I still get the windows 10 for free since I have both the Xbox one and bedrock edition on my Xbox?...
  8. How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I check the free Minecraft game code still works?: Hey, I'm selling my Xbox One S which came with Minecraft, I still have the code etc. to upload the game, however now I have reset my whole Xbox I can't remember if I redeemed this game on my...
  9. Can I still play the Java version of minecraft if I redeem my windows 10 version for free?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play the Java version of minecraft if I redeem my windows 10 version for free?: As the title says, I would like to know if I redeem my free copy of Minecraft for windows 10 if I can still play the Java version 4ba27950-5fab-4a3f-817b-232a071d9050
  10. Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Xbox One Edition players can still update to Bedrock Edition for free!: Hi All Not sure if you are aware of this, but you can get the Bedrock edition of Minecraft for free if you play the Xbox One Edition from now until the 30th of November. More info below (as...