Minecraft is restarting PC when trying to use Forge

Discus and support Minecraft is restarting PC when trying to use Forge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi As the title says, minecraft restarts my computer, when i try to load it with forge. Without forge it starts without issues. Until now there were... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TóthZoltán3, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Minecraft is restarting PC when trying to use Forge

Hi

As the title says, minecraft restarts my computer, when i try to load it with forge.

Without forge it starts without issues.

Until now there were no issues, i played the game yesterday.

I have got a HUAWEI MateBook 14.

12th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-1260P

16 GB LPDDR4x

I have got two kinds of issues:

1. If i create my own installation choosing forge 19.2 from the drop down menu and run it, the game restarts, as i described above.

2. If i download forge, install it, a forge installation will automatically be installed. If i run it, its gonna crash:

:)

TóthZoltán3, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Soladis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to play Minecraft using Forge and is unable to because it will restart your PC. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To properly isolate your concern, we will be asking some questions. Please provide details/information for us to give more accurate resolution for you.

May we ask when was the last time you have played Minecraft with no issue?

How about Minecraft using Forge?

May we ask if you are using Minecraft Launcher? There are some customers facing issues using the launcher and to be updated about it please check this thread - Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding of our description by sending us a reply.

We look forward to your response. If you have other clarifications about this matter, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

HI Soladis,

Hope you are doing fine.

Do you still have concern regarding Minecraft?

Let us know by posting a reply.

Kind regards,

4. Geri M. Win User

Hello TóthZoltán3,

We appreciate for your patience and time.

Let us try to fix forge installer error. Kindly do the following steps

1. Update Minecraft Java to the latest version Open your Minecraft Launcher app

2. Restart your internet router To restart (not reset) your router, simply unplug the cable from the back of it.

3. Reinstall Java If the Minecraft Forge installer is not opening in Windows 11, an effective solution would be to reinstall Java

If after doing the steps above still the issue persists, the best approach now is to contact Minecraft and submit a ticket. Contact Us | Minecraft Help.

If you still need help with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new topic. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com).

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. TóthZoltán3 Win User

Hi

Thank you for your answer.

1. i have reinstalled the launcher and minecraft forge too. Like i said, the vanilla version (1.19.4) without forge starts without any issues, the only problem is with forge.

2. My laptop definitely meets the system requirements, because as i mentioned before, i played the game even with forge and 10-12 mods without any issues. But suddenly one day i started to get this error, and since that i cant start the game with forge.

I am using the Java version anyway.

Please advise, thanks in advance.
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi TóthZoltán3,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are experiencing issues when trying to play Minecraft using Forge. As per description, the PC will reroute to start when you try to run the App.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What troubleshooting have you done so far?
    2. Did you check system requirement or compatibility with Minecraft Forge and to your PC?

This is what we've got from research.

To install Forge, you will need to have Minecraft installed and have run it at least once. This will ensure that all of the necessary files are in place.

• Minecraft Forge only works for Minecraft: Java Edition.
    • Minecraft for Xbox One and PS4 cannot be modded.
    • You can use smartphone apps: Android and iPhone/iPad versions of Minecraft.
    • If creating a Forge server, no need Minecraft official server software installed.
    • The Forge installer contains all of the server files.

Note: It is recommended that you install the version of Minecraft Forge that corresponds to the version of Minecraft you are playing. For example, if you are playing Minecraft 1.13, you should download Minecraft Forge 1.13. You can find the link to the different versions of Minecraft Forge in the list that says "Minecraft Version" to the left.

• The latest version of Minecraft Forge is 1.16.1, but this version of Minecraft Forge has had the least amount of testing.
    • The latest recommended version of Minecraft Forge is 1.15.2.
    • Some mods require a specific version of Minecraft Forge. If the mod you want to install requires you to install a specific version of Minecraft Forge, check to see all versions of Minecraft Forge on the web.

We hope it worked out well for you. If not, please reply back to this forum to let us know so we could find other options to resolve the problem.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Minecraft is restarting PC when trying to use Forge - Similar Threads - Minecraft restarting trying

2. Minecraft java edition suggestion?

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft java edition suggestion?: Please add a way to add friends in minecraft java edition it would be way easier playing with friends in java edition without having to create a server. now there i am a dummy dum dum and i might...
  3. Please restart client, minecraft Nintendo switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please restart client, minecraft Nintendo switch.: For the past 3 days I’ve been trying to connect online and both me and my friend receive the same error code, both of us have reset our console, deleted and redownloaded the game, logged out and...
  4. ¿Why did my minecraft world restart?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Why did my minecraft world restart?: Hello moderators, I wanted to know how I could solve the problem I have, which is that I created a minecraft world and I was playing for a few days and today when I entered the world, the world...
  5. Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I play Minecraft multiplayer even though I have done what it said I even restart...: The only reason I want Minecraft multiplayer was so I could play with my friends 529c34ac-b432-4ffa-a99d-8ae5ae6166e3
  6. please restart game invalid session minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please restart game invalid session minecraft: bro does anyone have the issue invaled session please restart your game in minecraft with there skins and marketplace i need help its been happening seince ive got the game {bedrock edition}...
  7. My Minecraft Education Code Projects were deleted after game restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Education Code Projects were deleted after game restart: When i was using the Code Builder In Minecraft Education, The game restarted. When i got back into The Code Builder, All of my Code Projects were deleted. Is there a way to restore my projects? If...
  8. Minecraft bedrock auto restart when connecting to microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock auto restart when connecting to microsoft account: Hello, so i purchased minecraft from Play Store and when I press Sign in, it said Connecting... and then it's automatically restart the game (It should redirect you to sign in website) and it...
  9. I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I believe we need too restart minecraft or change our privacy settings: I believe we need to sign out of minecraft and sign in with the same acount or change your privacy settings 8dba0013-b233-4085-bc9f-0ed384df9de6
  10. Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Winows 10, world erase/restart: I had never had this problem beforehand; as always, i turned on minecraft and clicked on my survival world, but before it could start loading, it said; "this world could not be loaded at this...