Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad.

Discus and support Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve been playing Minecraft for a long time with my gaming laptop and I’ve noticed that Minecraft is crashing and freezing my pc for no reason. And i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by daniel gamdani, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad.

I’ve been playing Minecraft for a long time with my gaming laptop and I’ve noticed that Minecraft is crashing and freezing my pc for no reason. And i cant use alt + tab because it crashes my whole pc. Please suggest me some help

Specs:

I5 8750 2.90 gb

1050 nividia geforce card

And 650 intel UHD

:)

daniel gamdani, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Daniel

Please tell me, is this happening with Minecraft Java edition or Bedrock edition?
    If it’s happening with Java, did you tried disabling all your mods?
    Or what about allocating more RAM for Minecraft?
    https://gamerant.com/how-allocate-more-ram-mine...

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

In the meantime tell me:
    When this started to happen?
    Do you know if your system or the game received an update recently
    And what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can suggest you other things or how to proceed
  3. Quad Flush Win User

So... Is there servers now?

i lag so much, it says im on 4 bars, and all my computers connection is perfect, and i lag so much on mw3 its bad
  4. Dustmask Bandit Win User

Niko as playable character in San Andreas HD woooo!

I would love to play this but....My computer is so bad it can't even run Minecraft.
  5. TAP H2O Win User

BLACK OPS IS FULL OF CHEATS

I have been in obvious lag switch games in MW2 and everyone but the lag switcher lags/ freezes. Uneasy is correct. If only 1 or 2 lag it's not a lag switch. It's bad connection.
  6. HarleyTripleX Win User

HELP!! can't join Multiplayer! NAT

Speaking on Routers, I had a new NetGear router and it started to give me all kinds of problems from freezing up my computer, to lag on mp. I could not watch youtube while playing my 360 which I needed to do, so I switch from that router to 10/100 fast EarthLink
    switch D-link a little lag but much better overall.
Thema:

1. Minecraft is lagging and freezing my computer so bad. - Similar Threads - Minecraft lagging freezing

2. Minecraft Having Lag Spikes About Every 9 Seconds on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Having Lag Spikes About Every 9 Seconds on Series X: Whenever I open minecraft, im always greeted with a periodic lag spike out of no where. It's a very rough one that lasts about 2-3 seconds and it basically makes the game unplayable. Regardless of...
  3. Minecraft Lagging Hard.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Lagging Hard.: Why is Minecraft Bedrock edition: Windows lagging so much? render distance is down, so are all the fancy settings, yet i cant step within 10 blocks before the game has a big lag spike for new...
  4. Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft causing serious lag/stutter on Series X: My friend and I are trying to play Minecraft but there’s severe lag and ridiculous stuttering in the party. This doesn’t happen on any other game (GTA, RDR2, etc.). Only Minecraft. I’ve tried...
  5. How to fix stuttering/lag on minecraft? (xbox one s)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix stuttering/lag on minecraft? (xbox one s): My game recently started lagging or stuttering to the point where it is almost unplayable. I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing the cache, and even tried lowering my...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock creating only keyboard lag: I downloaded minecraft bedrock, however, whenever I play it, it creates input lag only through my keyboard which translates through other applications such as chrome. Typing is very very slow. The...
  7. Party chat and minecraft lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and minecraft lag: So I’ve been playing on my Xbox series s for about a year now and in the last 2 months I have gotten very bad lag only when I play minecraft. It makes it very hard to play with friends as I...
  8. Minecraft Slight Frame Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Slight Frame Lag: I recently switched laptops, from a surface to a Dell XPS 17 9710. Games have ran well on this laptop, but Minecraft (Bedrock Edition) never runs smoothly. The frame rate is slightly choppy and...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Edition Lag in Windows 11 (Really disappointing): Earlier this year, I bought Minecraft Java in Windows 10. I was doing great, including the snapshots of 1.18, everything was going well, performance was great until I came up with the wonderful...
  10. A lot of lag when playing Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lot of lag when playing Minecraft: i get up to 350ms when playing Minecraft, hypixel server. Why is this? my GPU is AMD Radeon R7 M370 my CPU is Intel Core i7 and 8GB RAM. any recommendations? or tips to reduce this lag?...