Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

Discus and support Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so i can't find any emails other than mine dc91fc64-867d-49c7-b89a-71c316134000 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bartosz Kowalski2, Nov 23, 2022.

1. Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

so i can't find any emails other than mine

:)

Bartosz Kowalski2, Nov 23, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one)

Hello Bartosz Kowalski2,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

The thing is I CAN'T my xbox account disapered when i logged in though microsoft it created a new account that DOSEN'T OWN MINECRAFT i have no idea whats happening it says i don't own the game anymore
  4. Bartosz Kowalski2 Win User

they said i need to contact YOU GUYS since i log in my account though XBOX/MICROSOFT
  5. Dérek Augusto Win User

But your Microsoft account is ok, as you can login normally through the game.
  6. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Bartosz, could you explain your situation to me, friend?

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
Thema:

1. Minecraft is gone v2 (it would't let me reply anymore to my question so im starting a new one) - Similar Threads - Minecraft gone would't

2. All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox 360 Minecraft data is gone: Recently I finally found my old Microsoft account, I thought it would have all the Minecraft worlds me and my little sister made when we were young but it turns out Xbox cleared all my **** data...
  3. My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft cape is gone after changing pc.: I had to buy a new pc since my old one got bricked. I went into the launcher and changed skin (in the launcher since I play java edition) and suddenly my cherry blossom cape disappeared. There was...
  4. minecraft profile gone after migrate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft profile gone after migrate: minecraft profile gone after migrate and didnt play for years when i want to play again after long time i login with the same email i migrated somehow create a new minecraft profile with the old...
  5. My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Bedrock World is Gone from the World's List: Yesterday, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock. I had to force shut down my laptop as it had stopped responding. Now today when I logged into Minecraft once more, I saw that the world I was playing on...
  6. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?: If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I...
  7. Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft is gone in my account? How do I get it back?: I bought Minecraft in 2019 and migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft a month or two before the deadline, now Minecraft isn't registered under my Microsoft account and I do not have access to...
  8. Minecraft world is gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world is gone: So about 3 days ago I was playing minecraft offline on my survival world. I had saved and quit and a little while later I went back on my world, but this time when I saved and quit my world was...
  9. My old Minecraft account is gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old Minecraft account is gone: I had migrated mojang account by the name of "SausageDude" and im pretty sure i had the gmail that i have to my account that im using right now attached to that account. Later on that account got...
  10. I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted my minecraft bedrock, and my worlds are gone: i deleted the app but i cant find the last save of my world, we spent all night and day to finish a big project and we were doing this for years , the whole world is gone and i tried to look at...