Minecraft is buggin

Discus and support Minecraft is buggin in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I got this message on minecraft saying "You cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up" and then there is a link. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by carloscardenas9, Apr 18, 2022.

  1. Minecraft is buggin


    Today I got this message on minecraft saying "You cannot play realms because of how your microsoft account is set up" and then there is a link.

    I tried everything i could to fix this but nothing worked. I uninstalled the game and re installed it. I checked the privacy setting but all of it was allowed. Now i can't invite friends to my world.

    Please help

    :)
     
    carloscardenas9, Apr 18, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    Minecraft is buggin

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

    If your settings are setup correctly, may I ask if you have an active Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Because the game requires an Xbox Live Gold to play online multiplayer.
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

    I want to apologize. (Open this thread for all the exciting details!)

    Some of these replies in this thread are
    buggin' me. :p
  4. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

    Camping?

    @gameshoes...alright..its now buggin me. WHOTHEF***KISTHATCHICK!!!?
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

    Xbox One tracking label not showing up.

    No problem Bounded. My Xbox One is out for repairs, so I'm buggin out myself.
  6. Potato Mystery Win User

    2Wire: 2k17

    atleast you have your MyPlayer. I cant connect NOR have my MyPlayers. 2k buggin.
Thema:

Minecraft is buggin

Loading...
  1. Minecraft is buggin - Similar Threads - Minecraft buggin

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. Game GTA JAVA DOWNLOAD