minecraft is being weird

Discus and support minecraft is being weird in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So, just today, I was about to hop on minecraft after a while on my xbox one, and it needed to be updated. after a while of it being stuck on 0%, went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rye Lee, Oct 31, 2022.

1. Rye Lee
    Rye Lee Guest

minecraft is being weird

So, just today, I was about to hop on minecraft after a while on my xbox one, and it needed to be updated. after a while of it being stuck on 0%, went to pause it and it wouldnt let me. It wouldnt let me pause or cancel it, I didnt get any error message or anything. it just said this. i didnt know what to do, it wont even let me uninstall the game and it caused everything else to lag. after a bit, it just completely stopped installing. idk if i messed some thing up, i hope i didnt.
    minecraft is being weird [​IMG]

:)

Rye Lee, Oct 31, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Minecraft is being weird

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Select the Start button > Settings > Accounts , then find the Microsoft account you used to sign in to the Xbox app and select Remove. Then go back to the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account want to use for Minecraft.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

minecraft is being weird

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Rye

Please try this to see if that helps:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again

-----

If you already tried that tell me what else did you tried
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

my Minecraft is being weird

Hi Evan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft/Microsoft account.

Ensure that you are signing in to the correct Microsoft account that is linked with your Minecraft on your PlayStation console.

For us to isolate the case, try to sign in to your Microsoft account on account.microsoft.com and account.xbox.com to see if it works.

If you're able to sign in with no problem yet unable to log back into PlayStation, I highly recommend you reach out to the game developer Mojang Support for further assistance as they have the tools and resources to properly investigate this case:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811

Just in case Mojang refers you to PlayStation Support:

https://www.playstation.com/support/contact-us/

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. QueenOfCola Win User

Minecraft Update issue ( Current version 1.19.5.70 )

Mine is being weird too, it's actually trying to install another Minecraft so it shows duplicates. Tons of players are experiencing this so I think it's a problem on their end not ours!
  6. Ya_boi_joshy_boi Win User

Cant join world

never mind, turns out my internet connection was just being weird or something but I managed to get it to work, so it is possible to make a completely different account and join the same Minecraft world on bedrock edition for Xbox.
Thema:

minecraft is being weird

1. minecraft is being weird - Similar Threads - minecraft being weird

2. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  3. Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I allowed to have 2 copies of Minecraft on the same PC Account? Why is my refund being...: I completed the Minecraft post-migration process just prior to the December 18, 2023 deadline. This was supposed to give me a free copy of Minecraft. I also accidentally bought the game for this...
  4. Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft JAVA edition not being purchased?: Hi, I bought Microsoft's Minecraft Java Edition for my son. He completed the purchase through his account, I approved it and paid for it and it shows up under his profile under "family safety"....
  5. My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft account was hacked into with the password being changed and the email changed...: My minecraft account was hacked into and I tried contacting minecraft help on recovering my account. They have told me to come to microsoft support saying they dont have control of their accounts...
  6. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  7. Minecraft not being able to login to your username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft not being able to login to your username: I tried logging into minecraft java edition as usual today but when i press play it asked me to put in a username which never has been done and when i put in my username it says its already taken...
  8. Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Java Edition not being available to be even though I already had Minecraft:...: In late June - early July, I bought my Xbox that included Minecraft: Bedrock edition. Later in 2022, they announced that both Minecraft: Java edition and Minecraft: Bedrock edition were now going...
  9. My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft chat is blocked despite it being enabled: Here are my account settings: [img] I pressed submit, restarted the game and launcher, logged out and back in, restarted my computer, and it still didn't work....
  10. Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft multiplayer is not working despite all settings being set as they should.: My brother has been trying to get onto minecraft java on multiplayer for a few months. His settings are all correct according to the forum. He has been on microsoft family as a member, where our...