Minecraft - importing Mojang texures to Microsoft Minecraft?

Discus and support Minecraft - importing Mojang texures to Microsoft Minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a few texture packs and skins from when I played Mojang Minecraft that I'd like to import/use in my newly acquired Microsoft version of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Sedwick, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Mark Sedwick
    Mark Sedwick Guest

I have a few texture packs and skins from when I played Mojang Minecraft that I'd like to import/use in my newly acquired Microsoft version of Minecraft. How can I import/transfer these over to the Microsoft version of Minecraft?

:)

Mark Sedwick, Nov 9, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I hope both or at least the texture pack guide can help you on this one!
  3. Mark Sedwick Win User

I'm guessing the Mojang version is the Java version. To be blunt I never really knew or paid attention to that. Love the game but I'm not greatly computer savvy.

Thanx for the reply, and the links. I'll look them over and see if I can make it work. I have a couple of Mojang texture packs I REALLY like but the Microsoft store doesn't seem to have them.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Mark

Just to confirm, do you want to transfer / use skins and texture packs from Minecraft Java edition to the Bedrock/Windows edition?

If yes, you can do it. But texture packs requires a bit of work.
    You can check everything in this article
    https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/minecraft/cre...

For skins I didn’t found something official. You can give this video a try (but I can’t guarantee that it’s going to work)
    https://youtu.be/9gpII-hp3GA

** This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Bastian Reader Win User

Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two (Xbox 360) Season Pass Disc Download Issue - XBL support please look into this - Still Unresolved

Minecraft season 2 xbox 360 is not working! Microsoft can you please fix this? I paid money for his product and Mojang says that i can download my game until June 25.

Mojang says the following

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/important-minecraft--story-mode-information
  6. BekkemaM Win User

Transfering Minecraft Xbox 360 to Xbox One X won't work

Together with Mojang support I found out the problem why I do not manage to import my saved worlds on my Xbox One X in the online purchased version of Minecraft.

The Minecraft Xbox One version that you can buy online in the Microsoft store is a different version than the Minecraft Xbox One version you buy in the store (DVD). The online version is the so-called Minecraft (bedrock code base on xbox one) version.

To import the saved worlds, you first need to export the worlds on the Xbox 360 Minecraft version, import them into the Minecraft Xbox One Edtion import and then import old worlds into the Minecraft bedrock codebase version. (Minecraft Xbox 360 -> Minecraft
    Xbox One Edtion -> Minecraft Xbox bedrock codebase).

You end up with a version that you do not use, but you can then sell it via e-bay to fellow gamers who have the same problem. :)

So it is possible and fortunately not as Microsoft indicated earlier that the worlds would be lost.
Thema:

1. Minecraft - importing Mojang texures to Microsoft Minecraft? - Similar Threads - Minecraft importing Mojang

2. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  3. I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to import a skin into Minecraft Bedrock edition (Nintendo Switch), but the grey...: I already have the setting to only allow trusted skins turned off. In most tutorials I've watched, people have a grey avatar, when they click the grey avatar, they have the option to upload a...
  4. Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I *actually* import custom skins on Minecraft for Xbox?: I've seen a couple posts like this and replies saying you can but like the menus they're directing you too aren't on console Minecraft So is it an actual thing or not? If it is why can't I use...
  5. On Minecraft PE it won't let me Import any skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft PE it won't let me Import any skins: For some unknown reason in Minecraft when i try to import a skin from my gallery it doesn't accept it I have disable the settings about trusted skins ,my game is up to date, and I have a...
  6. how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I import texture packs into Minecraft bedrock??: how to import texture pack in Minecraft bedrock mobile f2970460-09a9-4795-8b13-e6921842531f
  7. Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Would it make A lot of sense to BUY Minecraft first BEFORE you try to import and use custom...: This question is for console users. (Preferably PlayStation!) 5ad3ce10-e22c-484d-a0e6-0ebfbf416d17
  8. How to import skins on Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to import skins on Minecraft Bedrock for Xbox.: I play on Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox and I'm currently unable to import new skins. The import button is gone completely whereas before the option to pick a skin from my saved files on the...
  9. Minecraft Import Skin is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Import Skin is not working: [img] for some reason it let's me click it and select a image but when done it just goes back to there as if nothing happens I have trusted skins off and tried it on to but it just won't work and...
  10. Minecraft texture pack downloads but will not import on step 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft texture pack downloads but will not import on step 2: Evening all. My daughter just purchased an Xbox Minecraft texture pack in the marketplace called ultra modern texture pack. It will download on step 1 but the step 2 importing it will do...