Minecraft и учетная запись Microsoft [Minecraft and Microsoft account]
Discus and support Minecraft и учетная запись Microsoft [Minecraft and Microsoft account] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Добрый день! Подскажите пжта. Был выполнен следующий порядок действий - зашел в учетную запись Microsoft - купил Minecraft - и только потом... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SergeyAnufrienko, Jul 11, 2020.
Thema:
Minecraft и учетная запись Microsoft [Minecraft and Microsoft account]
Loading...
-
Minecraft и учетная запись Microsoft [Minecraft and Microsoft account] - Similar Threads - Minecraft учетная запись
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend
in XboX InsidersGiving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments] -
Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersCannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no... -
Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire
in XboX InsidersMinecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &... -
Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo
in XboX InsidersJornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a... -
Учетная запись microsoft и minecraft[Translation-Microsoft and minecraft account]
in XBoX Games and AppsУчетная запись microsoft и minecraft[Translation-Microsoft and minecraft account]: Подскажите, есть учетная запись майкросфт, на взсрослого, страрше 21 года, страна и город заполнены. Есть игра майнкрафт, установленная на планшете. При попытке добавить друзей и прочие...