(minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year

Discus and support (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i did not get the vanilla cape since last year, i bought both versions of minecraft in may 31th 2022 any help? f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leonardo Carvalho, Feb 6, 2023.

1. (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year

i did not get the vanilla cape since last year, i bought both versions of minecraft in may 31th 2022
    any help?

:)

Leonardo Carvalho, Feb 6, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (whether by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022. Since you purchased them on May 31, 2022, and you didn't receive Vanilla Cape, I highly recommend contacting Mojang Support through this link; https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne... so they can have it checked for you.
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Why didn't I get the Vanilla cape in Minecraft?

Hello Loop,

Nilay here and I'm glad to answer your query today.

The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (whether by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022. Since you purchased them before June 6, 2022, and you didn't receive Vanilla Cape, I highly recommend contacting Mojang Support through this link https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 so they can have it checked for you.

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nce-last/f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb

Good Luck
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I having a problem with the vanilla cape

Hi Mauricio! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Based on your description, since this was a promotional offer from Minecraft published on 08/15/2022, it might be possible that the system detects that your account is not eligible for the promotion.

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/introducing-vanilla-cape

According to Independent Advisor John P_14: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nce-last/f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb

"The vanilla cape is a unique cape offered to users who owned (whether by purchase or by code redemption) Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on PC on the same Microsoft account before June 6, 2022. Since you purchased them, and you didn't receive Vanilla Cape, I highly recommend contacting Mojang Support through this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360001225811 so they can have it checked for you."

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

Hi Robi! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

Since this is a promotional offer from Minecraft and it's been 2 years, they all managed to release those items to the eligible users. If you still haven't received yours, please directly contact the Minecraft team by sending them a ticket through

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new

So they can further check your account through their system correctly.

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You may also check this link for reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...nce-last/f72050e3-7334-462f-9169-55392d9974eb

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

(Minecraft) Why have I not received my vanilla cape?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SQUEEZEDHEN

Can take a while until you get the vanilla cape finally.

According to the official Vanilla cape FAQ:

"We began rolling out the vanilla cape to eligible players on Wednesday, August 31st. However, these rollouts will continue into the coming months. Once it arrives, the cape should show up in your Dressing Room and Skin Customization menus automatically in both versions of the game. If you don’t see your cape, try refreshing the game by logging completely out and back in.

Note: The vanilla cape may not appear in both versions of Minecraft at the same time. If the cape appears in one game and not the other, give it some time, and it should eventually appear in your other version."

As long as you meet the requirements you're going to receive it.

You can double check the previous and more here:
    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/83...
Thema:

1. (minecraft) i didnt get the vanilla cape since last year - Similar Threads - minecraft didnt vanilla

2. I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    I voted during the minecraft mob vote but I didnt get the cherry blossom cape: I own java and bedrock edition. I voted for the crab through the launcher. but i still dont have my cherry cape (a pink cape that was given to people who voted during the 2023 mob vote). can you...
  3. I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought minecraft bedrock AND JAVA and it didnt let me play java: i bought minecraft bedrock and JAVA for 40$ cad but it only lets me play the java demo and when i check the website it only says i own java, even though im 1000000% sure i bought both versions,...
  4. Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why didnt i get my cape on my java edition of minecraft?: Simple as the title states. i didnt get my cape and my friend did. Ive checked my accounts everywhere i can and still nothing. Please help i want the cape. b898d3f1-e2b5-4560-9ba9-3f51942a0969
  5. i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape

in XBoX Accessibility
    i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape: i bought minecraft bedrock and java before 6/6/2022 and didnt get the vannila cape 5312ff54-e196-4495-a296-3f2073a9ee5a
  6. Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft didnt receive Vanilla cape: Good day! So i didnt receive Vanilla cape on both Java and Bedrock editions I Migrated my account in 2021 and now its end of 2023 Thank you. 447cef31-a206-4a81-8023-88917efbd2f4
  7. The minecraft realm subscription took my money/ didnt give me realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The minecraft realm subscription took my money/ didnt give me realm: I bought a 30day realm subscription and it says I paid but wont give me the realm. Is there a way I could get the realm or at the very least my money back? 7b55e933-cdfb-42b5-8dd9-aa481c2ab0c2
  8. Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello I have bought Minecraft on this account but it says I didnt: so basically I have bought month of xbox gamepass and have played Minecraft on this account for many months but now it says I didnt bought the game and It doesnt even remember my ingame name...
  9. I cant use minecraft servers or Realms, its say that i need parental consent but i didnt...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant use minecraft servers or Realms, its say that i need parental consent but i didnt...: I had this issue and I couldn't access my Xbox privacy settings because I was in an Xbox family account alone even though I was the organizer. luckily i found the solution. first, you need to:...
  10. (minecraft bedrock) why didnt i recive my vanilla cape in minecraft bedrock its been like 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    (minecraft bedrock) why didnt i recive my vanilla cape in minecraft bedrock its been like 3...: i have been waiting for my vanilla cape for months in minecraft bedrock and still didnt recive it i tried logging in and out but still nothing 282c6115-3a17-4afc-8b3a-08cb056c4cfd