(Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

Discus and support (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Miles Preston, Jun 8, 2023.

1. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

I have been recently unbanned from public interaction on Microsoft, and now I can freely chat with players as I like on Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Xbox. However, if I switch over to my computer to play Windows 10 Edition, anytime I try and send a chat it provides the following message: "You cannot chat with other players because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Please ensure your privacy settings allow communicating with others. See instructions for changing these settings at ak.ms/MCMultiplayerHelp." After following the link and checking my settings, it seems as if I should be able to chat with anyone on any device. However, I am limited only to chatting through my Xbox on Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

:)

Miles Preston, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

why is my xbox 360 minecraft not getting any updates past the llama and llama man?

There are several different versions of minecraft. Minecraft: Java edition is PC only and can only crossplay with Java players (mac, Lenox, PC) The minecraft that doesnt have a version next to it is the play together version or more commonly called bedrock.
    Bedrock is the version that can be played across mobile, console, and PC. There are also editions that are made specifically for most consoles and even a stand alone mobile version. Examples would be Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Minecraft: Pocket Edition.
    These do not work with Bedrock which is just called Minecraft. Java is the most updated version of minecraft while bedrock would be right behind that one. The others I'm really not sure how often they update them if at all. Each edition of Minecraft has to
    be purchased separately. I happen to own both Minecraft: Xbox one edition and Minecraft since they released at separate times. I also have Java on my PC. As for your issue they do not have a Bedrock version on the 360.
  3. Francia J. Win User

(Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my Xbox, but it doesn't let me send them on Windows 10 Edition?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Can you please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and from there make sure that these settings are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

* You can see and upload community creations

* You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

* Others can communicate with voice, text, or invites

* You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

* You can create and join clubs

* You can join multiplayer games

Make sure to hit “submit” when you made any changes.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I am not able to join premiuim minecraft servers with my ultimate x box game pass on pc

Oh, thank you so much for letting me know and I apologize for the trouble. If I may ask, are you trying to play Minecraft Java Edition or Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Syncing Purchases to PC from Console

Hi ID, my name is Oskayra and I will be happy to help you.

No, if you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4 and link your Microsoft account with your PS4 account, it will not sync the purchase with the accounts. Minecraft Bedrock purchases are tied to the platform on which they are made. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PC, you will only be able to play it on PC. If you purchase Minecraft Bedrock on PS4, you will only be able to play it on PS4.

However, there is an exception to this rule. If you buy Minecraft Java Edition on PC, you will also be able to play Minecraft Bedrock on your mobile device. This is because Minecraft Java Edition and Minecraft Bedrock are compatible with the "Minecraft Live" feature.

If you just want to play the Minecraft you paid for on your PC, you don't need to buy Minecraft Bedrock for PS4. You can download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition from the Minecraft website.

Here are some steps to download the free version of Minecraft: Java Edition:

Visit the Minecraft website.
    Click on the "Download Minecraft" button.
    Select "Minecraft: Java Edition".
    Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
    Once you have downloaded Minecraft: Java Edition, you will be able to play it on your PC.

I hope my answer was helpful and clarified your doubts. do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other problem. have a nice day.

Oskayra
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

So i got friends playing realms on nintendo/xbox and i want to join but im on pc, how can i join the realm?

Hi there Raul, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that if your friends are playing Minecraft on an Xbox console and on a Nintendo Switch, they are playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition. If you're trying to join their Realm while playing Minecraft Java Edition, you won't be able to do so because they are different versions of the game.

Are you sure you're attempting to join from Minecraft Bedrock Edition (named Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher) and not Minecraft Java Edition?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

(Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...

1. (Minecraft) How come it lets me send chats while playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my... - Similar Threads - Minecraft lets send

2. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  3. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  4. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  5. How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get minecraft to let me invite people to my world again??: Hello, so me and my boyfriend have been playing on a world I created for a couple of weeks now. We haven't had any issues until yesterday. He is unable to join me for some reason. When I go to...
  6. My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox S won’t let me download the past version of Minecraft why?: I’ve hade this Xbox for almost two years no complications but it won’t let me download the older version of Minecraft no matter how many times I press install and then is says Install you can play...
  7. Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Wont Let Me Use Chat Suddenly: My Minecraft wont let me use chat in multiplayer, I've checked all my settings and everything should be correct as i havent changed anything and just yesterday i was able to chat with friends on...
  8. Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Minecraft let me close a pop-up ad?: When trying to play minecraft today, the game gave me a pop-up for a new years sale with indicators saying "B to close" or " A to close" but while trying to close it I realized my inputs were...
  9. Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my Minecraft account not letting me set it as active?: So I took a break over a course of a few months off of Minecraft, and after I tried to play it again it said I hadn't bought it. But then, I looked into my accounts and found my other account that...
  10. Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java doesn't let me change my skin, all it does is return an error (both site and...: Simply put, when i try to update my Minecraft skin, it just returns an "Sorry! Something unexpected went wrong..." error. And as for the site, whenever i try updating it, it doesn't return...