Minecraft: Hey, wat is it?

Discus and support Minecraft: Hey, wat is it? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I re-installed the app and signed up in my Microsoft Account and it show that I signed, but Minecraft also wants to buy it again. What I need to do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cemen Shafir, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Cemen Shafir
    Cemen Shafir Guest

I re-installed the app and signed up in my Microsoft Account and it show that I signed, but Minecraft also wants to buy it again. What I need to do with this problem?
    Minecraft: Hey, wat is it? [​IMG]

:)

Cemen Shafir, Nov 28, 2020
  2. ARN0 NL Win User

dead island

Hey diamour wat vind je van Dead Island?
  3. andykoster Win User

I'm making MW3 Stat Cards for Everyone

Hey thanks I would like one Wat must I do
  4. Raidydramon Win User

Updates for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Wat. :|

Minecraft started out on PC a while ago, and was then ported to a portable version (Minecraft: Pocket Edition)which is lacking just about everything in the regular version. And now it has been created for Xbox Live.
  5. Dai Shi Clan Win User

Been Waiting For Preview Program (48 Hours Already)

hey your link dont work this is wat it says

Group Not Found

The requested Group cannot be found.
  6. Captian Waffle5 Win User

can't wait until minecraft comes out on xbox360

i think minecraft will be a little better in xbox than in pc cause the xbox version beside now u can delete total miner on ur xbox cause guess wat minecraft is coming out for XBOXLIVE ARCADE :p
Thema:

1. Minecraft: Hey, wat is it? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Hey wat

2. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  3. Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load: I have a issue with my Minecraft on my Xbox it just takes like 10 minutes to turn on and sometimes it just crashes can someone help me please 374a3660-e39e-416e-93dc-6d193fcd2393
  4. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  5. Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...: It look like this [img] 28767e0a-9a25-478d-aadb-7a9269feddf9
  6. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714
  7. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  8. Hey all minecraft lovers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey all minecraft lovers: I was considering to start a major let’s play later today, and thought to ask if there would be some good tips you guys could tell me from which i could benefit (hopefully) Then my 2nd question...
  9. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update: thanks for the help submitted by /u/the-kid-in-PE [link] [comments]
  10. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...: Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f