Minecraft Gray

Discus and support Minecraft Gray in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I open minecraft no matte how many times I reinstall it, the screen is gray. [img] a45a497a-1371-4226-9043-24c77dd32011 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThatGamerJackJ69, Dec 6, 2021.

  1. Minecraft Gray


    Every time I open minecraft no matte how many times I reinstall it, the screen is gray.
    Minecraft Gray [​IMG]


    :)
     
    ThatGamerJackJ69, Dec 6, 2021
    #1
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Minecraft Gray

  3. gray colt Win User

    PS4 and MineCraft

    How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

    Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

    I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

    Many Thanks

    Gray
  4. TOM USMC-ED7D846E-A9 Win User

    Defenders of Ardania

    with regard to minecraft only having multiplayer at certain settings, do you see it as an option only when the video is set to 720? or are they grayed out until the settings are adjusted?

    With regard to the game details, did you read my first post?
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

    Minecraft multiplayer in Xbox Live

    Hey there, Spawner65! I'm very sorry to see any issues with multiplayer in Minecraft! What you're running into is likely an issue with your Xbox Live Gold. It doesn't appear that your account has Gold here on the forums because you've got a gray gamertag.
    Minecraft multiplayer requires Gold.

    The notification for Minecraft in the Service Alert is solely for sharing to Facebook, not multiplayer games.

    If you continue to have issues with multiplayer in Minecraft and you have Gold on your account, please post back so that we can look further into any possible issues. :)
  6. WatermanGaming Win User

    Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

    To answer your other questions

    1. yes the auction house is still grayed out even with the relevant privacy settings/online privileges allowed.

    2. I have tried signing out and in then relaunching the game, but it was grayed out again after about 20 minutes. I also have restarted my pc a few times.

    3. I only other game with Xbox accounts that I play is Minecraft and it has no issues with permissions. Forza horizon 4 is the only game that I have from the Forza series.
Thema:

Minecraft Gray

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Gray - Similar Threads - Minecraft Gray

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft login grayed out after clicking on in Minecraft launcher

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft login grayed out after clicking on in Minecraft launcher: I am trying to log into Minecraft Java through the Minecraft Launcher. When I click on the Microsoft Login button, the “working” circle next to the cursor arrow appears for about 3-5 seconds and...
  7. Minecraft Download Microsoft login Gray Screen Mac

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Download Microsoft login Gray Screen Mac: Just bought and downloaded Minecraft on Mac. App downloaded fine and launched fine but when I click "Microsoft login" it takes me to a gray screen labeled "sign into Minecraft" that never loads....
  8. why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times: why is my invite button on minecraft gray and I signed in multiple times d3c29a17-9299-4fab-95eb-9905a12babaf
  9. Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Minecraft multiplayer still grayed out and disabled?: I don't understand what the issue is, all the settings are allowed, the computer has been reset, I've logged out and back in multiple times, etc. does anyone know what the issue is that is keeping...
  10. Gray screen in Minecraft Launcher Game Pass

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gray screen in Minecraft Launcher Game Pass: Hello, you see, since I updated the Minecraft Launcher Game pass, when the pc has been on for several hours, when starting the launcher it remains on a gray screen. So I have to reboot for it to...