Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

Discus and support Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by inovacap1, Jan 14, 2022.

1. inovacap1
    inovacap1 Guest

Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does.

Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron sets this up to pay for something you have no access to and there is no way to get a refund?

What a (Mod Removed).

:)

inovacap1, Jan 14, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. DiCalzi Win User

Unable to download stuff from Edge (Xbox One S)

This is not a bug. This is not a faulty console. Your Edge browser is not corrupt. You did nothing wrong. Microsoft screwed it up. At least a partial reason why the downloads functionality was removed was because Minecraft players would download mods for the game, which essentially made Microsoft less money because they could just download free versions of mods from the Minecraft Marketplace.
  4. SingingCoder092 Win User

Xbox live

Pretty sure his issue is the fact that xbl always has issues with something being down. We pay for gold and extra subs too play games and yet the incompetent people tasked with running the xbox servers cant do there job on a consistent basis. Meanwhile all
    the time we pay for too use this service is eaten up and we get nothing but garbage excuses in return. For me its ps5 next gen.[Mod removed- inappropriate]
  5. StativFiesling Win User

Conker's Big Reunion - EPIC DOWNLOADFAIL

Much appreciate your answer. But, actually, nothing. There's nothing to find. NOTHING. Just this
    [Mod Removed] offer I already descriped which does not work. Are you kidding me ? It's a german xbox one. Perhaps there are restrictions so I have to wait until it's midnight?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I paid already 10 € for this [Mod Removed]... I think will resign to play Conker. Thank's Microsoft .................
  6. ngocphi Win User

You [Mod removed]

Good day

I can understand that you are upset that the update didn't install correctly and that it used alot of your data. Being from South Africa myself i can relate to the high cost of data.

We as Ambassadors are just volunteers, we are gamers just like you who has decided to help out the Xbox gaming community in our spare time.

I have also received the update without any problems so the issue is not from the source.

As for the issue, the only way to try and fix it is to do an offline update as suggested by the others.

You can follow the steps in the link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/console/system-updates-solution
    I only have respect for the Ambassadors a and I fully understand your role in this forum.

Having spent some time on outside forums, it comes as no surprise that non of the Ambassadors have the same issue.

I use different LTE networks at home (Telkom & Vodacom) and neither of them can download a 380mb update file without corrupting it. To download a 4.88Gb file and expect a different result, after I have already downloaded it twice without success, is probably
    not going to happen.

I really appreciate you taking the the time to reply to my post and I know it's not you fault, it's mine, as I have clearly made 2 obvious mistakes:

1. Not installing Fibre, because it seems that is the only internet fast enough to download the update.

2. Buying a Xbox.

You guys must enjoy and I wish you all the best in the community, but I'm switching to Playstation and using my Xbox as a doorstop.

Well unfortunately you are going to face two issues

Its not the speed thats the issue there

Lte or non broadband bandwidth isnt consistent nor is it supposed to download extremely large files megabytes but not gigabytes at a time thats by design its not supposed to be an always on connection so even if you switch to sony which btw requires you
    to update before connecting online and their update files are larger then xbox

You dont need fibre you just need a 10-20mb connection that is broadband and a consistent connection

Lte o 3g or satilite can rise and fall in signal strength and can cause corruption and if you ask your isp they will tell you it aint meant for large files more for streaming or megabytez not gigabytes
Thema:

1. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed) - Similar Threads - Minecraft garbage ware

2. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  3. Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Help I bought Minecraft Java on 5/31/2021 WITH a Microsoft account but it says I have to...: Now I don't know if I can still retrieve that account but respond if you have some answers. 7325936b-404b-4154-950a-cedcc8da6c36
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  6. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  7. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  8. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  9. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  10. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...