Minecraft Game
Discus and support Minecraft Game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Would I be able to switch my Minecraft game from my old Microsoft account, that I don't ever use anymore, to my current Microsoft account? I never use... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sam Pyre, Jul 20, 2023.
Thema:
Minecraft Game
Loading...
-
Minecraft Game - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...
in XboX Insidersevery time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but... -
Can I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account?: Can I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account? I want my son to be able to play Minecraft with his friends, but it seems that I need to buy the game again. This is very strange.... -
Microsoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft store and Minecraft, says I owned the game but when open I cant?: Need help, I could play minecraft before, but now it cant? it say I owned minecraft products (java & bedrock) but when open only option is to pay and specific one like java edition display "no... -
I have on my minecraft bedrock xbox sirs x and s my game says minecoin unkown purches it...
in XBoX on WindowsI have on my minecraft bedrock xbox sirs x and s my game says minecoin unkown purches it...: I need it out off my game it bugging me it’s say unkown minecoin purches I yes it form the rewards 55190ff4-4714-4eaa-a1e0-8f29ad172cc9 -
A friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...
in XBoX Games and AppsA friend got this error code on minecraft, we tried a lot of thing to repair the game but...: Hello, so my friend just go a new pc and he tried to install minecraft to play with us (java edition) but when he tries to lauch the game this error happend : code -1073741819, we tried modrinth... -
My minecraft dissapeared after my xbox game pass ended
in XBoX Games and AppsMy minecraft dissapeared after my xbox game pass ended: HI, i have a problem with minecraft. I bought it from g2a got a code and activated it i got the game played it with no problems. about half a year later i got myself xbox game pass for one month... -
Minecraft says I don't own the game but I definitey do
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft says I don't own the game but I definitey do: Just what the title says. To top it off, there is no way to contact support directly about this. I hate microsoft and i desperately miss the days when mojang owned minecraft....