Minecraft game tile is of another game

Discus and support Minecraft game tile is of another game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This is of the new better together update. As the title says, the game tile is of another game. (Rare Replay Viva Piñata). I have tried reinstalling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Coolguy1260, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Coolguy1260
    Coolguy1260 Guest

This is of the new better together update. As the title says, the game tile is of another game. (Rare Replay Viva Piñata). I have tried reinstalling the game, but to no luck. Any help?

:)

Coolguy1260, Sep 21, 2017
  2. Minecraft Xbox One

I think you’ve got the ‘better together’ updated version which allows cross-platform play. We had the Xbox one version and were able to download the updated version for free - it shows up as a separate game tile (so we’ve got two versions of minecraft we can load).

Stulock Holmes, Sep 21, 2017
  3. Minecraft imposter

Minecraft is a ripoff of another game. Also it doesn't violate any laws.

Covert Affairs-9D152A5A-7B0C-4CF8-9CC5-37C5F386B15, Sep 21, 2017
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Coolguy1260! Are you a member of the Insider program at all? If so, you will need to post up in the Insider forums as most people may not have this issue. Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Cizl, Sep 22, 2017
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Coolguy1260! Are you a member of the Insider program at all? If so, you will need to post up in the Insider forums as most people may not have this issue. Let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. angelamclellan Win User

mahjong golden tiles

Same problem here. Solve all and still remains only one golden tile and another tile without a pair
    it must be an error with the game, not us tile is missing
  7. TheSilverTash Win User

XBox One Games Store - needs improvements

I would like to see the price , without having to click on the game tile and going to another screen .
  8. 3DPiper Win User

Cannot find games for gold

We have gone exactly to the games tile, to the games/browse games section, games/browse games/featured, etc.. In NONE of these do we see anything about "games with gold"..

When we log out of Xbox Live Gold (or use another account that does not have xbox live gold), we see the "games with gold" tile!

Please fix this!
  9. XBF Erick C Win User

me estan cobrando por una actualizacion gratuita que ofrece el juego, como lo arreglo?/Are you charging me for a free update that the game offers, how do I fix it?

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem with the different Minecraft Versions. The new game is now just tiled "Minecraft" It does not include the "Xbox One Edition" on the box or on the tile if you are seeing it through the Xbox One. When the new
    Update was released they were offering the game for free if some requirements had been met. Unfortunately at this point that is no longer something that is being offered.

My best advise would be that you take the game back to the store to return the game so that you are able to purchase the newer Minecraft.

You can find all this information through the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Minecraft game tile is of another game - Similar Threads - Minecraft game tile

2. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  3. Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft not working even though i have gold and i paid for game.: i bought minecraft in 2019 and now it is saying i cannot play with how my account is set up even though i have xbox gold. And is now saying i need to pay for xbox ultimate when i click fix this...
  4. Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft max numbers of same user inside of game.: I purchased the Bedrock version of Minecraft but am not able to join the local server with the other 2 ios purchased software. It worked with 2 of the same user but not 3. Well technically it...
  5. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  6. if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy minecraft through instant gaming is there any chance of me not keeping it on my...: im asking this because im considering buying it from there because its cheaper but im not sure if it will work of it is even safe to do so cf4f0bf8-12aa-46e5-9d1f-37a5172d003f
  7. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  8. my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my minecraft account says that i need to buy the game. but i did the migration and i boght...: Goodafternoon, i have a question about my minecraft account. i tried to login on my pc. but it said that i didnt had the game on that account, i know for sure that i did the migration because i...
  9. Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft game content are different on iPad vs iPhone .: How do I see same content for Minecraft on iPad and iPhone . I see all my previous worlds on iPhone but not on iPad . Please advise . 770f3b9f-1689-48d8-ad40-e65c5cd784cd
  10. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...