Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync

Discus and support Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For 23 days I've tried to get Xbox support to help me but all I get is finger pointing and excuses. This is Xbox Support Chat, Email, Phone, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrSmoofy74, Jun 30, 2015.

1. MrSmoofy74
    MrSmoofy74 Guest

For 23 days I've tried to get Xbox support to help me but all I get is finger pointing and excuses. This is Xbox Support Chat, Email, Phone, and Twitter everyone has an excuse even the Advococy team.

My issue is when I try to sync Minecraft saved games from the cloud they fail.

Here is what I've tried:

1. Turn off the xbox
    2. Unplug the xbox
    3. Delete the saved games
    4. Delete the profile
    5. Unisntall the game and reinstall
    6. Buy a new external USB 3.0 hard drive that was greater the 256GB which didn’t work so I returned it
    7. Buy a new router which didn’t work so I returned it
    8. Try someone else’s xbox didn’t work
    9. Try my xbox at someone else’s house didn’t work
    Early last week I was told an Advocacy person would contact me on Tursday 6/25. When that didn't happen I asked on the 26th and was told someone would contact me that day, when that didn't happen I asked again on the 27th and was told they would contact
    me that day, when that didn't happen I was told to wait till Monday they would contact me then, when that didn't happen I was told to give them 48 hours and someone would contact me.

They did finally email me yesterday 6/29 with a response that my sync issue is something to do with the preview program and that I needed to contact that support.

My issue with this is it's more finger pointing. This entire time Xbox Support says I need to talk to the developer Mojang and Mojang says it's an xbox issue they can't help and that they are not the developer that 4J Studio is but said not to contact them
    because they can't help.

Additionaly this is not a preview program issue because it was happening before I got into the preview program which didn't happen until the end of last week.

Further this issue happens not only on my Xbox but other xbox's as well.

And to top it off this Advococy person sent me a link to some preview support forum that I must not have access to because it comes up with Group not found.

23 days and all I get is finger pointing and excuses. What more can I do?

:)

MrSmoofy74, Jun 30, 2015
  2. Corrupted save file on console

Xbox One-Minecraft. A power glitch during save created a corrupted minecraft saved game file, unable to sync. Need to restore from the cloud or lose months of work. Any way to do that?

Atomic Cabbage, Jun 30, 2015
  3. Xbox won't sync to cloud

My new xbox won't sync with the cloud, my minecraft worlds won't sync yet they run fine on my old xbox. it pops up with a message saying that the xbox isnt finished syncing.

DisasterificD, Jun 30, 2015
  4. MrSmoofy74
    MrSmoofy74 Guest

Finally got to speak to an advocate who assures me they are working on it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

MrSmoofy74, Jun 30, 2015
  5. denis97g Win User

Error Code 0x838601e7

no, you won't as they are also saved on the cloud. So, once you'll open the game it will sync the saved data.
  6. JDGAMING Win User

For those having issues Updating, logging into Xbox or playing games

Well somewhat....with some issues....such as loading a saved game from server. Minecraft world will not sync.
  7. GoldenDemon89 Win User

Well versed Halo Enthusiast and Halo Issues Problem Solver. Happy to help, if I can!

I tried the fix that says to delete the local saved games and let the game sync but it won't finich syncing. The furthest I've gotten is 97% and it drops out saying it can't sync to the cloud. Patience is wearing thin lol.
  8. Hordie Win User

Other console taking to long to sync

Hi Bombarder777,

Sorry you're having issues getting your game data to sync. I would suggest you go to the last console you played Minecraft on that's pending a sync. Open the game, and then allow it to sync data. After that exit the game. Then go to your other console
    and see if the data syncs correctly. if it does not then I would suggest trying a hard reset on the console that is having issues syncing your minecraft data. To do this, with the console on, hold the power button down for 5-10 seconds until it quickly shuts
    off. Then turn it back on, and follow the previous steps to open and sync data.

If you still cannot sync after that, you have an option to use the latest save from your console you're trying to open Minecraft on. If you cannot get it to sync at all, then I would suggest using the last save from that console. NOTE: You will lose some
    saved data by doing this.
  9. Onion Bhajji Win User

Can`t sync cloud data

Something of interest I have just tested.....

Deleted save game on batman and horizon 2

Went to sync... No luck....

Change wireless network to 802.11b only.... And guess what!

IT SYNCED!

This has been tested now with all my games with the exception of minecraft but I think that's purely minecraft
Thema:

1. Minecraft Game Saves won't Sync - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game Saves

2. Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrieve a saved (Bedrock) Minecraft game after uninstalling the game?: I have no idea if this is possible, but if it is I’d be glad to hear some advice. I’m on the latest version of windows 11, everything like that. I was troubleshooting getting the 1.20 update to...
  3. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  4. My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account is missing coins and locked out of paid save game content.: Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC had previously had coins in the account some of which had been used on marketplace to buy mods, these were fine and working until today, when I logged in I could no...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One Edition - "We are not able to save more data for this game or app" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition - "We are not able to save more data for this game or app" Error: I'm on Minecraft Xbox One Edition. Which is Console Edition. The one that is not getting updates anymore. I am unable to play the game. I have tried numerous times now to delete saves to make...
  6. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....
  7. Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot save game, Minecraft win 10: I am playing Minecraft on my windows 10 pc. I cannot save my game. When i close out of the game it doesn't give me the option to save. When i reopen the game again, i cannot access any previous...
  8. Minecraft Game Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Game Save: Hi there, I was playing Minecraft on my xbox one (Not the xbox one edition, the other one it suggested I installed) I was on creative mode yesterday and played for a good solid 8 - 9 hours. I...
  9. Brand new to XBOX and my sons Minecraft game keeps telling us it can not save - trial version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Brand new to XBOX and my sons Minecraft game keeps telling us it can not save - trial version.: Brand new to XBOX and my sons Minecraft game keeps telling us it can not save - trial version. I thought we loaded the game? It spend hours loading. 6abc2821-cb86-4fe4-83c0-526685f86827
  10. I have minecraft xbox one edition but my game doesn't save. How do you save your worlds? ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have minecraft xbox one edition but my game doesn't save. How do you save your worlds? ...: hi. I have minecraft xbox one edition but my game doesn't save. How do you save your worlds? Shouldn't this be done automatically? fde3cc86-6378-4234-8282-2cd86467b8ee