Minecraft game Microsoft account problem

Discus and support Minecraft game Microsoft account problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello. I am a consumer who purchased the PC version of Minecraft from Mojang. I registered for a Mojang account on March 25, 2017 and transferred to a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hosuk Oh, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Hosuk Oh
    Hosuk Oh Guest

hello. I am a consumer who purchased the PC version of Minecraft from Mojang. I registered for a Mojang account on March 25, 2017 and transferred to a Microsoft account on April 30, 2022. I haven't played games for a while, and I recently tried playing Minecraft. However, I forgot my game login email and password. I created a new gamertag, with the same login email. I ran into a problem here. The problem is that only the trial version works and the previous games do not work. The gamertag for the first account is '***Removed username***' and the gamertag for the new account is '***Removed PII***'. So I tried several times to delete the '***Removed PII***' account and set '***Removed PII***' as active. Then, when a pop-up appears, I enter the email '***Removed PII***@hanmail.net' and enter the password. But the pop-up result returns to the '***Removed PII***' account. I want to set '***Removed PII***' as active, but the frustrating situation keeps coming back to '***Removed PII***' account. What I want is to be able to play various games of Minecraft on my PC, not a trial version. For reference, age verification has been completed. I also sent an e-mail to the Mojang company, but I couldn't resolve it and received the following reply. I hope this will be resolved and please let me know how to solve the problem. thank you.

<Contents of Mojang reply mail>

Hey there,

Since you use a Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft you will need to go to Microsoft for assistance. They may be able to assist you with locating, deleting, or changing your account details such as your email address, password, and/or Gamertag. Please note that we at Minecraft Support are unable to access those account management systems.

If you have migrated to a Microsoft account that you can no longer access, we will not be able to assist in transferring the game to a different account. Once a purchase is tied to a Microsoft account there is no way to reverse that action.

In the meantime, you can also check out these helpful Microsoft articles which include instructions for changing your email address, resetting your password, and locating lost/forgotten account details.

For additional help with your account settings, you can visit the Microsoft Support. Select the topic closest to your issue, and if you still need help, you can use the "Still need help? Contact us" options located to the right on most Microsoft Support pages:

Please refrain from requesting help with your Minecraft account and specify that you need help with your Microsoft account, as sometimes this can cause confusion and may result in the agent sending your request back to our support team.

Please note that if the Microsoft account associated with your copy of Minecraft has been closed, deleted, or otherwise locked, you will not be able to continue playing the game. If you have any questions about how closing a Microsoft account affects your Microsoft account licenses and services that use the account to log in, please see Microsoft's FAQ on how to close your Microsoft account.

EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post.

***Moved from locale KR***

:)

Hosuk Oh, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Hosuk Oh,

Thank you for contacting us.

We understand that you are trying to recover your account that you migrated your Mojang account with. I couldn't really imagine how important it is to access your account back. Just to set your expectations, the Microsoft account is managed by a fully automated server, and we don't have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the careful account recovery process is designed to protect you from possible malicious activity. Please allow me to do the best I can to help you recover your account.

No one in the Microsoft Community can access a Microsoft account for recovery. Account recovery is processed by the you - the account holder. That way, we encourage you to try these tips to successfully recover your account by reading our support articles.

• Login Help Tool - Please make sure you select the correct option from this list and follow the instructions exactly. This has helped many account holders recover their account. We hope this helps you too! Contacting live support is also possible via this tool.
    In addition, you can also read this support article - Recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account.

To be fair, no one in the Microsoft community can remove or change your account information. Your own self will be the help you need.

Respectfully,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My Xbox account keeps crashing when I join MCPE.

If this is minecraft pocket edition this is a mojang problem and not your microsoft account
  4. Penglin_ Win User

Account Recovery

my microsoft account isnt the problem, its my minecraft. my microsoft account is telling me i dont own minecraft and telling me to buy it when i used this exact email and gamertag before. i dont know what happened to the minecraft account but i was hoping to get it linked back to my microsoft account
  5. Denise Chiu Win User

Minecraft Account Compromised

Hi Daniel

Yes I filled out that form and received an email back saying the information was not enough to recovery the account. The problem is Microsoft does not recognize Minecraft accounts and Minecraft can’t help with accounts because of the migration. I asked Microsoft if they can get us a Minecraft credit so he can download Minecraft again and create a new account but no response.
  6. WhicloxkQT Win User

Mojang - Microsoft

The problem i'm having is that before migrating accounts I installed minecraft and made a new minecraft account under my microsoft name. I would like to delete that, and then migrate accounts
Thema:

1. Minecraft game Microsoft account problem - Similar Threads - Minecraft game Microsoft

2. Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock code redeemed but game owned doesn't show on microsoft store or minecraft...: Hi, I recently used a Minecraft bedrock code and it was redeemed using my microsoft account. After redeeming the code (and the game shows on my microsoft order history), I downloaded the...
  3. Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suddenly my java minecraft game is no longer on my microsoft account; "This microsoft...: Basicly when I sign in with my microsoft account that I know I purchased the game with and it was connected with my minecraft account It says I need to buy the game or that I do not own it. I am...
  4. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  5. Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clicking on a videogame (like Minecraft) opens Microsoft Store and redirect me on "Game...: [img] (btw I'm French sorry if there is any language mistakes) I downloaded Minecraft Launcher 2 years ago, I migrated my Mojang account, everything is clear for me. But since a week, when I...
  6. Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Game Bar Not Recording Minecraft Java In Fullscreen: Hey! When I play Minecraft (Java Edition) and want to record gameplay I can't. I use Microsoft Game Bar because it is safe and reliable, and it used to work perfectly. Now, all of a sudden (after...
  7. On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On my PS5 Minecraft logs me out of my Microsoft account every time I close the game and I...: Idk whether its something I'm doing wrong but I click stay signed in every time but it always signs me out again and its very frustrating a2b3b38f-812c-465b-bdee-e92b53d97d74
  8. Minecraft / Xbox / Microsoft Gaming Services Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft / Xbox / Microsoft Gaming Services Issues: I was trying to install Mincraft Java Launcher but immediately after clicking install error code "87E00196" appears. After googling, its says problem is with Microsoft Gaming services and to re...
  9. Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the minecraft launcher re-directing me to the Microsoft Store to install Gaming...: I am on the latest version of windows, so I don't understand. I saw another thread like this and it said to update windows. 573932db-f40a-477c-8303-74e9e57169ed
  10. Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer my son's minecraft hero game data to his own microsoft account?: Hi there, I migrated my son's mojang account to my microsoft account. I bought a game pass and he's enjoying playing minecraft dungeons. I want to play alongside with him. Is it possible to...