Minecraft - Game is "Gone"

Discus and support Minecraft - Game is "Gone" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Not sure if this was an issue before, but I have purchased Minecraft many years ago, and recently when I tried accessing it I cannot anymore, as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Waffles_, Feb 28, 2023.

  1. Waffles_
    Waffles_ Guest

    Minecraft - Game is "Gone"


    Hi,

    Not sure if this was an issue before, but I have purchased Minecraft many years ago, and recently when I tried accessing it I cannot anymore, as the Play now button turned into a buy now, and I only had the option to re-purchase it again.

    I believe it should be the java edition.

    Is this due to me not transferring my account over to microsoft in time or something? Is there still a way to get my access back or am I out of luck and have to re-purchase again?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Waffles_, Feb 28, 2023
    #1
  2. Nicolas Linnell Win User

    Lost all my games and got hacked what now?

    I am in my account but all my games are gone. "Sea of thieves and Minecraft" What now
  3. Allebas Win User

    Minecraft gone

    Hi,

    Sorry you dont see your game under "ready to install" list. You can always check your purchases history online and redownload the game from the website and if your have your account set to home on your Xbox it will automatically download to it. Here's
    how:

    Sign in to the Payment & billing page with your
    Microsoft account.

    Note If you don't know your Microsoft account email address or password, use the Lost
    Account Solution
    or the Lost Password
  4. McGuckit Win User

    Minecraft gone

    the game was given for free to anyone who owned the xbox one edition, so i doubt it will be in my purchase history. And it is a digital copy so no disc.
  5. Georges C. Win User

    Minecraft is gone

    Hello again, check the opening hours and then click on "Contact Us", and choose an option from the menu.
  6. Georges C. Win User

    Minecraft is gone

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Bartosz, if your Microsoft account that had Minecraft went missing and you managed to create another account with the same email means that it was hacked, in which case you should try to recover it.

    Because you created another account, the recovery form should not work for your process, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
Thema:

Minecraft - Game is "Gone"

Loading...
  1. Minecraft - Game is "Gone" - Similar Threads - Minecraft Game Gone

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...

    in XboX Insiders
    every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything:...: Hello everyone I have a problem every time I start Minecraft, the game immediately closes again. I’ve tried everything: deleting the game, updates, reinstalling the game, resetting the Xbox, but...
  5. Can I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account?: Can I transfer Minecraft game from my account to my kids account? I want my son to be able to play Minecraft with his friends, but it seems that I need to buy the game again. This is very strange....
  6. After Clean Windows Installation my minecraft account and game i bought was gone

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    After Clean Windows Installation my minecraft account and game i bought was gone: so i had trouble with my old system so i did clean instalation for windows and when i was logging into my minecraft launcher it asked me to create new account but i used same gmail acccount as old...
  7. If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I delete Minecraft on Xbox will my in game purchases be permanently gone?: If I delete Minecraft on Xbox one will my in game purchases be removed permanently if i reinstall Minecraft bedrock edition? I have a glitch on my Xbox that will on let me play cubecraft and I...
  8. Minecraft world gone after game froze

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world gone after game froze: My minecraft xbox world I've been working on for a while now just dissappeard off my world list, after I was on it, and it froze so I restarted my xbox. Anyone know what I could do to get it back?...
  9. Minecraft world gone after game froze

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft world gone after game froze: My minecraft xbox world I've been working on for a while now just dissappeard off my world list, after I was on it, and it froze so I restarted my xbox. Anyone know what I could do to get it back?...
  10. Minecraft Not Syncing With Cloud, All Game Saves Gone :(

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Not Syncing With Cloud, All Game Saves Gone :(: Hello, I recently left the Xbox Preview Program because it was forcing a system update too frequently (average every 2.5 days). I run a Minecraft world for about 6 friends so you can see this is...