Minecraft game cannot be accessed

Discus and support Minecraft game cannot be accessed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; we bought a PC game pass which included Minecraft Java edition. however we cannot access the game as it says that Accounts in Microsoft Store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by janice sindingan, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Minecraft game cannot be accessed

we bought a PC game pass which included Minecraft Java edition. however we cannot access the game as it says that Accounts in Microsoft Store and Launcher DO NOT MATCH as shown. when you click launcher log in it redirect to page where it shows that the game is Waitin on Install.

pls help

:)

janice sindingan, Mar 24, 2023
  2. Coherantgull64 Win User

Minecraft Launcher not recognizing my owned games

I just accessed it with the old launcher and it was able to recognize that I own Minecraft Java Edition. However, I cannot access Minecraft for Windows with that launcher and thus I cannot play Windows Edition.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  4. janice sindingan Win User

Hi Kim! I followed your latest instructions and we managed to access the Minecraft game earlier today. However a few hours after the same problem occurred. It seems to be an intermittent problem. I repeatedly followed all the instructions you gave but this time to no avail. Why is it like this? Pls help.

Many thanks in advance.
  5. janice sindingan Win User

Hi Kim. Thank you for answering my query. i tried both ways you suggested but it still didnt work.

a little background:

We have 2 PCs at home. I bought same game pass for PC number 1 and it went on smoothly. Email used was on an outlook account.

I proceeded to buy the same game pass for PC number 2 and this is what is happening. Email used was on a gmail account.

Could this be the source of the problem?

Many thanks, in advance.
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, Janice! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly open the Microsoft Store, then click on the profile picture in the top right corner. A pop-up box will appear allowing you to sign out then once signed out, kindly sign in again using the account that has the game pass and should change the store account.

If that did not work, open File Explorer using the Windows key + E shortcut.

In the address bar paste the following line:

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\TokenBroker

If there are Accounts and Cache folders available make sure that you delete them. After removing the cache, try to start the game again.
Thema:

1. Minecraft game cannot be accessed - Similar Threads - Minecraft game cannot

2. ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ** (PC) I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft **: i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to individual games and people cannot see or connect to me. ive had an error pop up in game saying something along the lines of...
  3. I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect to multiplayer games on minecraft (pc): i have troubleshooted NAT errors. i have made sure permissions for multiplayer enabled. i have seemingly done everything. i am able to access realms and servers. but i cannot see or connect to...
  4. I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot renew my minecraft realms server because microsoft has no record of me owning the game: My Minecraft Realms server expired for some reason and won't renew, even when I manually try to renew it. I play on a Windows 10 PC. I migrated from Mojang and have been playing the game for...
  5. I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought xbox game pass and it expired and now I cannot open minecraft because I...: Hello, I bought minecraft xbox 1 edition a couple years ago, and was given a new version of minecraft because of that. Now I recently bought the xbox game pass and cancelled it, and now it is...
  6. When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a...: When I go to servers Minecraft says you cannot join cross platform games without a Microsoft account and a Nintendo switch account sign in with both accounts to join servers but I'm logged in...
  7. My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a...: My Nintendo switch on minecraft says "you cannot join cross platform games without both a Microsoft Account and a Nintendo Account. Sign in with both accounts to join servers...
  8. Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot Access Minecraft game after Migration: I created a new Microsoft account using the same email my Mojang account was connected to. I see both accounts in the Java launcher with the Mojang account grayed out. When I select Minecraft Java...
  9. Why I cannot join any Minecraft multiplayer game on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot join any Minecraft multiplayer game on Xbox Series X?: Split from this thread. I am also having the same problem as of recently, have tried everything you did as well with no results either. I'm really hoping somebody has a solution, I feel like I...
  10. Why I cannot join any Minecraft multiplayer game on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cannot join any Minecraft multiplayer game on Xbox Series X?: Everytime I run the game it is always the same "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsfot Account is set up. Please ensure your online safety settings allow Multiplayer. See...