Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game??

Discus and support Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can’t get past this? [img] 8ea09074-d844-4a09-a96e-71d3c7d388f5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leanne Ballam, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game??

Can’t get past this?
    Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game?? [​IMG]

:)

Leanne Ballam, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Leanne Ballam Win User

Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game??

mojang wont allow people to create new accounts so there is no way for me to report this?
  3. Leanne Ballam Win User

Looking further into this, it looks like no one is able to create a new account anymore to log bugs?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm using AT&T, But I don't think that your ISP is causing the problem.
    But just in case and if you can, use mobile data and try creating your account again (and, just in case. Open a private / incognito window)

And... Yes, you're going to receive a reply in your email as soon as an agent reply.
    Make sure to let them know that this is happening with an specific account and only with Minecraft
  5. Leanne Ballam Win User

I tried creating an account so I could report to mojang, but it will not allow me to create a username or password? Is there a certain format usernames and passwords should be in do you know?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

That's odd
    What happens exactly when you choose a username?
    Feel free to share an screenshot, but conceal personal information
Thema:

1. Minecraft. Frozen on beta preview screen. I can’t get past this. I have to quit the game?? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Frozen beta

2. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  3. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  4. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  5. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  6. Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Update Minecraft Bedrock on PC: [img] I clicked to update there, but I have an error. May I need to download the Minecraft Bedrock Version Manager? 9c44a8d7-2049-43ae-8cdd-a581272bccc8
  7. missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%

in XBoX on Windows
    missing launcher_profiles,json for .minecraft in %appdata%: Minecraft launcher wouldn't open so i watched a tutorial saying to delete launcher_profiles.json so i did and that didn't work so I tried to reinstall the launcher but now I'm missing that folder...
  8. Minecraft: Education Downloading Resources Screen Frozen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Education Downloading Resources Screen Frozen: Does anyone know if there is a known bug for downloading the resources for Microsoft Education Edition v1.17.32? The "Downloading Resources" screen is frozen and makes no progress. This edition is...
  9. Frozen "Let It Go" - Minecraft Xbox "NoteBlock Song"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frozen "Let It Go" - Minecraft Xbox "NoteBlock Song": [View:[MEDIA]] f6b942a3-4f4a-464a-972a-b2883445a048
  10. My xbox one is frozen on a black screen and a small picture of minecraft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is frozen on a black screen and a small picture of minecraft.: My xbox froze last night on a black screen with just a tiny screen of minecraft. b7904890-8f31-4a07-adf7-6de0b98ad113