Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

Discus and support Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; please i need help please . I just installed a minecraft launcher but it just not opens it just shows black screen,i cant even sign in from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022.

  1. Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher


    please i need help please . I just installed a minecraft launcher but it just not opens it just shows black screen,i cant even sign in from my minecraft account please help my graphics drivers are updated and also microsoft store and xbox game app are also signed in please i need imediate help i cant play my favourite game .
    Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher [​IMG]


    :)
     
    VirendraTripathi1, Jan 15, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF John Win User

    Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

    Hello,

    Are you launching this as an administrator?

    • Right-click the Minecraft Launcher icon > Properties.
    • Choose "Run as Administrator"
    Thank you

  3. Jesse E' Win User

    Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Go to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and download the Windows 7/8 launcher. That should work.
  4. VirendraTripathi1 Win User

    Freshly installed minecraft launcher not working

    well thankyou for your help but my prblem solved i checked for updates at first it shows up to date but after 3 times i checked it gave me updates and by updating my issue solved.
  5. foxer. Win User

    Previously purchased Minecraft not showing in Microsoft Store

    I'm using freshly installed Windows 10, I reset the store and restarted, but this didn't change anything. Then I installed the Minecraft launcher, I logged in with my Microsoft account and it provided me the options for three versions with following buttons:

    Minecraft Java Edition / Play demo

    Minecraft For Windows / Install

    Minecraft Dungeons / Buy Now

    When I installed the Windows version the "Install" button turned to "Play", but when I launch the game it asks me to "Sign in" and then to "Unlock Full Game" by buying Starter or Master Collection.
  6. coolspot Win User

    I am not able to install valorant via xbox app

    Same, freshly installed Windows 11, only app is the regular Valorant client. Other Xbox games like Minecraft install fine.
Thema:

Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher

Loading...
  1. Minecraft freshly installed minecraft launcher - Similar Threads - Minecraft freshly installed

  2. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  6. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  7. Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms subscription renewing but realm itself expires - requires fresh...: I've been having this issue since Sept of last year when I purchased a 10 person Minecraft Realms server for myself and my kids. The server worked great until it was time for auto-renewal. At that...
  8. Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Fresh Re-install of Minecraft Java edition "something went wrong" MS Account (was Migrated...: Tried to put all the info in the subject line. So, Minecraft stopped working on a older MacBook Pro (but more then enough hardware to run MC) last week. Have spent a week troubleshooting, did a...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock edition no longer on my PC xbox game companion after fresh install: I had to do a fresh install of my OS due to some issues with an update. I acquired Minecraft bedrock edition by redeeming it through my mojang account or something like that about a year ago. When...
  10. I am starting a fresh Xbox 360 Minecraft server

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am starting a fresh Xbox 360 Minecraft server: Looking for honest mature admins with a mic to get the server started. friend request db6a6d68-da41-4ee4-b6b0-0b565fbe5160