Minecraft forge keeps crashing on macOS

Discus and support Minecraft forge keeps crashing on macOS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So I recently got Minecraft forge in order to get a new mod I liked, it was running smoothly for a couple days and since yesterday, it won't even... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by huh ohok, Jan 27, 2023.

1. huh ohok
    huh ohok Guest

Minecraft forge keeps crashing on macOS [​IMG]
    So I recently got Minecraft forge in order to get a new mod I liked, it was running smoothly for a couple days and since yesterday, it won't even open in the Minecraft app now. It is exit code 255

:)

huh ohok, Jan 27, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft Forge keeps crashing

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this BUBBAHEALTHY

Is this thisbapñening in Minecraft Java edition, right?
    If you don't mind please try opening forge with a different game version
    Also, are you on Windows 10 or 11?
    And please tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this?
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. DarkThirsty Win User

It might be an issue with your "RAM" if you don't have any left to run Minecraft with the Mods will cause Minecraft to crash by itself, If it's not an issue with your ram try reinstalling Java as said by JosefLBohorquez.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Do you have mods or similar installed for Minecraft?
    If yes, please try disable each one or delete them temporarily if you don't mind.

Also, did you double checked if Java is on the latest version?
    If yes, try reinstalling Java and give it a new try.

------
    In the meantime, let's try to isolate the issue a bit more.
    Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  5. BubbaHealthy Win User

Just fixed it. I think it might've been a RAM issue as DarkThirsty said because it worked after I uninstalled all mods and then reinstalled them
  6. DarkThirsty Win User

Glad that you got it fixed!

Thanks for reaching out to Microsoft Community and taking your time to make a request.

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to create a request in the Microsoft Answers Community, we're all are always here to help you.

Have fun. Stay safe.
Thema:

1. Minecraft forge keeps crashing on macOS - Similar Threads - Minecraft forge keeps

2. Unable to install Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install Minecraft Launcher: I tried to install the new 1.20.5 version of Minecraft and it kept crashing, so I uninstalled the launcher and now trying to re-install it won't work. I've: 1. Restarted my PC several times 2....
  3. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  4. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  5. How do i fix this issue to open Minecraft forge 1.20.1?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix this issue to open Minecraft forge 1.20.1?: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffc173f6280, pid=8052, tid=18972 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...
  6. Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft java crashing with forge on windows 11: I cant get minecraft to run at all with forge it always outputs a java error i am using the curseforge launcher but when i tried to launch with the default launcher witha manual install of forge...
  7. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...
  8. Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nothing fixes minecraft exit code:1 forge: When I try to open minecraft forge 1.19.3 it says error exit code:1 Regular minecraft without forge works… I tried to: Update drivers & windows Reinstall launcher Reinstall minecraft Tried...
  9. whenever i try to open minecraft with Forge, it gives me the error code one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whenever i try to open minecraft with Forge, it gives me the error code one.: I have no mods installed currently so i know its not that, and I tried reinstalling java, minecraft, the minecraft launcher, and forge, and none of it worked, I also looked in the latest...
  10. I cant play 1.19.2 forge minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play 1.19.2 forge minecraft: Hello, i tried alot of things to try to make it run but nothing works, i reinstalled minecraft, deleted .minecraft, reinstall java... but nothing works, it says error 1, i can play 1.18.2 forge...