Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 只有The Hive服务器会显示这 ,其他服务器正常 版主注释 - 已从简体中文语言移至英语 7c57beed-578d-4c2a-869f-31efc0c34641 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dr.Iceberg, Feb 7, 2022.

  1. Dr.Iceberg
    Dr.Iceberg Guest

    Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界


    只有The Hive服务器会显示这 ,其他服务器正常

    版主注释 - 已从简体中文语言移至英语

    :)
     
    Dr.Iceberg, Feb 7, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

    Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界

    [The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]



    Hello Dr.Iceberg,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand that you are receiving the error “Cannot connect to the world”. While trying to find additional resources, I found an official support article from the Minecraft team. It is suggested to contact the server staff before creating a bug report officially to the Minecraft Support team.

    If you have not done so already, please contact the Hive support staff for any suggested fixes. If the issue persists, you may contact Mojang directly at Minecraft Support - Contact Us.

    Thank you,

    -Tali
  3. XBF - Tali Win User

    Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界

    [以上文字為自動翻譯,可能與原文不完全相同]



    您好,冰山博士,

    感謝您聯繫 Xbox 支持論壇。我知道您收到錯誤「無法連接到世界」。在嘗試查找其他資源時,我發現了 Minecraft團隊的官方支援文 。 建議在正式向Minecraft支援團隊創建錯誤 告之前與伺服器工作人員聯繫。

    如果尚未執行此操作,請聯繫Hive支援人員以獲取任何建議的修復程式。如果問題仍然存在,您可以直接通過Minecraft支援 - 聯繫我們與Mojang聯繫。

    謝謝,

    -塔利
  4. {Parity} Win User

    minecraft 无法连接到朋友的世界,朋友也无法连接到我世界

  5. james schlaker Win User

    无法连接Live

    xbox does not appear to be blocked by china most likely it's a connectivity issue keep troubleshooting on the internet

    翻译:XBOX不会出现要封锁中国最有可能它是一个连接问题,让互联网上的故障排除
  6. MisterFizzle Win User

    无法连接Live

    Hey there Tomchen,

    You can find our list of support countries here: http://www.xbox.com/live/countries

    We do our best to have LIVE as accessible as we can.
Thema:

Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界

Loading...
  1. Minecraft for Windows无法连接至世界 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows无法连接至世界

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...