Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

Discus and support Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claudio Cassinello, May 9, 2023.

1. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of Loading Resources. Sometimes I am able to join but I can't move and the world doesn't render.

:)

Claudio Cassinello, May 9, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Kindly try resetting Minecraft in Windows Settings > Apps > Apps & Features > Minecraft > Advanced Options > Repair or Reset. Restart PC and try again.

You may also want to check the steps provided here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44.... If it persists, I suggest you contact Minecraft team for further troubleshooting and as advised on the support link. You can submit the request using the link below:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Can't Connect to a Friend in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Sorry to hear that you're unable to connect to a buddy in Minecraft. Its possible that you're unable to connect with your other friend due to a NAT type issue on their end, since you've successfully
    been able to connect with others on your end. However, you did say that there are already 4 others in there with you and with Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you'd be limited to playing with 4 others online (or locally) unless you are subscribers of Minecraft
    Realms (this allows up to 10).

For a bit more info regarding that, I recommend the following articles:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

Minecraft RealmsMinecraft

I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

Hey Colton

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about using your Realms subscription across multiple platforms.

There are indeed two different versions of the Minecraft Realms.

These two versions are incompatible with each other and are developed separately with different features. Players on Minecraft:Java Edition can't play on console, mobile or Windows 10 Realms and vice versa.

That being said, unless you purchased a subscription on the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you will be unable to access your Realms from your mobile device.

In addition to this, you can link up your Microsoft account on your mobile device, but you will be unable to sync up your Mojang account. You can find more information about Realms on the

Minecraft Realms FAQ

I hope this was able to clear up any confusion this might have caused.
  5. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  6. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
Thema:

1. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows unable

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix "unable to connect to world" error on Minecraft Windows 10?: I've been playing Minecraft on Windows 10 with my friends for a long time with no issues. Last month, it started showing an error saying "unable to connect to world" whenever I try joining someone...
  8. Unable to update Minecraft for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to update Minecraft for windows: My son's Nintendo Switch recently updated Minecraft to version 1.20.50, while the version on my PC remained at 1.20.41. When attempting to update it through the Microsoft Store, I encountered an...
  9. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  10. Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign into xbox live in Minecraft Windows 10 and Game Bar, but able to sign into...: I tried to sign into Minecraft on Windows 10 and I failed to sign into it using my xbox account. The error page shows "We couldn't sign you into xbox live", and the following message is "We can't...