Minecraft for windows not getting xbox achievements

Discus and support Minecraft for windows not getting xbox achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I'm getting achievements for other games like sea of thieves, but no receiving them for minecraft for windows.. any suggestions?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ven dot RIP, Jan 31, 2023.

1. ven dot RIP
    ven dot RIP Guest

Hi! I'm getting achievements for other games like sea of thieves, but no receiving them for minecraft for windows.. any suggestions?

:)

ven dot RIP, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Minecraft for Windows not getting achievement.

Hi Kai! Sorry to hear about that. Let's sort this out.

Please ask him to check his game achievements online through https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it will show an achievement for his Minecraft game. Please note that achievements could take up to 72 hours before it gets validated through Xbox network. So if it's not yet past 72 hours since the completion of his achievement, kindly wait for few more hours.

I recommend that you review the official thread for achievements issues here and try the suggested troubleshooting steps there:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

If you've tried everything and still getting the same issue, please report it or file a bug to Team Xbox for them to properly investigate the issue. The guide is on the thread link I provided above.

Thank you!
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

I can't receive achievements in Minecraft For Windows 10 on xbox

Are you trying to play Minecraft Windows 10 on a Xbox? You will need to have the Xbox version of the game to be able to play on xbox.

You won't be able to get achievements in peaceful mode or creative.
  4. Jujuthelioness Win User

Do pc versions of xbox games have seperate achievements?

For some games yes they do for instance minecraft on xbox has the same achievements but since one is a windows 10. You can get them on there like starting it for the first time
  5. Dhruv_Gamer Win User

issue with removing minecraft for android from xbox companion app

and because of "minecraft for android" being there i cant earn achievments for minecraft for windows
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Unobtainable Achievements On Xbox(Windows 10 Edition).

I have checked both the achievements on their True Achievements pages, and no one has mentioned either one being buggy. And if an achievement is bugged its usually mentioned in the comments or forum. Here's a link to their Minecraft Win 10 forum if you
    want to check that out? It's a great place for help with all achievement issues. Hope it helps.

TA Minecraft Windows 10 Forum
Thema:

1. Minecraft for windows not getting xbox achievements - Similar Threads - Minecraft windows getting

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  8. I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not get java edition for free when i own the minecraft for windows version: Hello I have had issues with claiming the java edition of minecraft on both the xbox app and the microsoft store. Instead of showing get all it says is the price to pay. I do not know why i...
  9. Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?: I bought Minecraft for Windows on my pc but whenever I try to play java edition the launcher says to buy it. can someone please help me? 39fb714b-6ee4-4433-83e7-f18876585c4c
  10. Minecraft for Windows not getting achievement.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows not getting achievement.: I've been playing with my brother in law and we weren't paying attention to the achievement until late game when we really had nothing to do so I asked him about his achievement only to find out...