Minecraft For Windows Download Error

Discus and support Minecraft For Windows Download Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I click "Install" on the Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher, it says "Error" on the bottom. I'm on Windows 11 I already tried :... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChristopherGhazal, May 8, 2023.

1. Minecraft For Windows Download Error

When I click "Install" on the Minecraft for Windows in the Minecraft Launcher, it says "Error" on the bottom. I'm on Windows 11

I already tried :

-Repairing Minecraft launcher from settings

-Download the most recent updates ( For Windows & Minecraft Launcher)
    Minecraft For Windows Download Error [​IMG]

:)

ChristopherGhazal, May 8, 2023
  2. Me_624 Win User

What is the problem with redeeming minecraft online ?

Hello,

The problem now is that I can download the launcher but the minecraft for window which you need to download the game mode, have an error everytime i try to download. Now is that the app of minecraft for window is impossible to download so i cannot do any repair on it,

And for the payment it is Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC so i dot know what is the problem with this that make me cannot download the minecraft for window
  3. ASteam Win User

CLiP license id does not match the device in the bound device license

I don't get an error code accept for "an error occurred on our end" and a manual install also does not work.

Also is their three packages for the minecraft launcher?

One that is for both java edition and inecragt for Windows

The second java edition

The third minecraft for windows.

I did eventually get a version to work since the old launcher redirected me to the new launcher which I installed and did let me install minecraft for windows version.

However the store version which downloads java edition and something else never worked.

Not by reseting not by uninstalling and reinstalling not by downloading from the minecraft website and manually downloading.
  4. jowg24 Win User

Error Downloading Minecraft for Windows 10

Hello,
    I am able to download other applications via the Microsoft Store however it is just Minecraft for Windows 10 which keeps failing, I have tried using the link you directed me to but that just brings me to the same place the Launcher is not the issue but the actual download for Minecraft for Windows 10 for Java Edition works perfect but the second I try to download Minecraft for Windows it brings up an error. I have downloaded the launcher from both minecraft.net and Microsoft Store but still come to the same issue error 0x80073D0D

For further information, a few months back I was playing Minecraft for Windows 10 when it unexpectedly crashed and suddenly removed itself from my computer since then I have been unable to locate it or even redownload it.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft for Windows download "Error"

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Willtc

Please try this:
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

-------

If the issue persists double check and do the next:

First uninstall current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account
    install minecraft launcher and try again
  6. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. This will fix all corrupted files and cache. Pelase follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Minecraft For Windows Download Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows Download

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device

in XBoX Accessibility
    [Minecraft for Windows 11] Error Signing In After Downloading on New Device: Hello! I recently downloaded Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on a new computer that runs Windows 11, after already owning it on an older device that ran Windows 10. When I try to sign into my Microsoft...
  5. i cannot download maps on minecraft windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download maps on minecraft windows: i recently purchased the game and was able to download some maps. then tried to download again some maps and the bar makes zero progress 295a3dbd-81a9-49b8-964f-93dd83acf10c
  6. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock on Windows unable to play or download 1.20 version.: I have purchased Minecraft Bedrock on Windows but am unable to play or download 1.20 version. Launcher only picks up the old 1.17 version and everytime I try to download the update and play it...
  8. Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows: I am wondering if I can download my copy of bedrock edition minecraft on Xbox if I own it on windows. 1755c405-224e-407f-b754-585b8578c978
  9. how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download minecraft java edition (window 10 user)+how to login xbox: i bought minecraft window 10 and i wanna play java edition but i don't know how my friend bought java edition and she downloaded window 10 version to i looked for java edition but i couldn't...
  10. cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft window 10 version with free code: I bought minecraft pc version a few days ago and it says it comes with a free version of minecraft windows 10, but when i get the code and try to use it , it says it has been used before and i...