minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor

Discus and support minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor sorunun windows kaynaklı olduğunu düşünmüyorum çünkü mobilde de... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Swanky Orc, Jul 3, 2022.

1. Swanky Orc
    Swanky Orc Guest

minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor

minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor sorunun windows kaynaklı olduğunu düşünmüyorum çünkü mobilde de aynısı oluyor

minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor [​IMG]

moved from: Windows/Windows 10/Game

Xbox only supports in English locale

:)

Swanky Orc, Jul 3, 2022
  2. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Merhaba,Swanky Orc ,

Umarım bugün iyi gidiyorsundur. Xbox Topluluğu'na hoş geldiniz. Xbox Forumları'na ulaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Ne yazık ki, yüklediğiniz resim çok küçük ve bana göstermeye çalıştığınız hata mesajını göremiyorum. Minecraft'ın bölgede kaldığından bahsettiğinizde? Size yardımcı olabilmem ve bazı önerilerde bulunabilmem için lütfen daha fazla açıklama yapabilir misiniz? Daha fazla destek için Mojang'a bir bilet göndermenizi öneririm.

• Size yardımcı olmak için buradayız

İşte bir destek bileti açmak içinError! Hyperlink reference not valid..
    • Minecraft Teknik

Ayrıca, mobil ve PC veya konsola yardımcı olan bu destek makalesine bakmanızı öneririm. Ben

Umarım bu öneriler yardımcı olur! Bu soruya yanıt veriyorsa, lütfen konuyu "Yanıtlandı" olarak işaretleyin. Değilse, lütfen bana bildirin, diğer önerileri araştırmaya devam edebiliriz.

[İş ortağı bir çevirmen uygulaması kullanır. Lütfen zayıf dilbilgisi ve yanlış sözdizimi oluşabileceğini unutmayın]
  3. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Hello,Swanky Orc,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. Unfortunately, the picture you uploaded is too small, and I cannot see the error message you were trying to show me. When you mention that Minecraft stays in the zone? Could you please explain further so I can assist you and provide some suggestions? I would suggest submitting a ticket to Mojang for further support as well.

We’re here to help

Here is the link to open a support ticket.

Minecraft Technical

I would also suggest looking at this support article that helps with mobile and PC or console.I

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered." If not, please let me know, and we can continue to explore other suggestions.

[Associate uses a translator application. Please note that poor grammar and incorrect syntax can occur]
  4. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  5. HotCakeX Win User

minecraft server

Hi,

on this page it says:

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360034670172-Minecraft-Realms-Plus-and-Minecraft-Realms-Java-Edition-FAQs-

I'M PLAYING ON WINDOWS 10. WHICH VERSION DO I NEED?

You’ll need your subscription purchase to match the
    version of the game you are playing. For example, if you bought Minecraft from the Windows 10 store, you'll need to buy Realms Plus for Minecraft.

Now make sure you have installed Minecraft on your PC, then go here:

https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/realms-plus/

and click on "Get Realms Plus" at the top-right of the page.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

minecraft windows 10

Hiya Scott,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Sorry to hear there is an issue launching Minecraft online. Just to let you know you won’t have access to Realms while using a Beta version of Minecraft on an Xbox One console or Windows 10 computer.

I recommend to check out this link for more support on Realms for Xbox:
    Minecraft
    Realms

If the issue continues, then I recommend to check out this support link for more help with Realms.

(you may also check out
    Minecraft Realms FAQ
    )

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. minecraft for windows da realms a bağlanmaya çalıştığımda bölgeye katılıyorda kalıyor - Similar Threads - minecraft windows realms

2. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  3. minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft bedrock for windows not loading?: When I was trying to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my windows computer, the game was stuck at 34% on the loading screen and sometimes it goes to 40% and then completely freezes. After it stays...
  4. i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant get minecraft on windows even though gamepass says i own it: one day i decided i wanted to try minecraft on pc i opened the xbox app and installed the launcher, it said it wanted me to sign in to my microsoft account i went to and it automatically signed me...
  5. LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG function Problem on xbox game bar with minecraft for windows: Xbox game bar LFG Function dont Work with Minecraft For Windows Every time I click on "Im Interested" on a post it says the post is not available even if it got posted 1 minute ago and if I try...
  6. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  7. I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have minecraft for windows but not Java can you please help me: I have Minecraft for windows but want to play Java and should have Java can I please get some help 4a283be3-2e4a-4dcc-bcf4-21c3679a8289
  8. Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Windows) Realms Plus says Expired, but it is set to auto-renew and I have paid...: When I sign into Minecraft (Windows), my Minecraft Realm Plus says it has Expired, but I have been autopaying it for months. When I look at the billing, it has been charged every month and I have...
  9. Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realms says it updated world and but no option to upgrade Windows client: First message: Your Realm will soon be updated. You will need an update too. Check for game update now? Check Store -> I clicked Get updates and none exist for Minecraft for Windows (bedrock)...
  10. Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for windows unable to play in Realm: Hello I'm having a lot of trouble playing on a friend's Minecraft realm on my pc. I have downloaded Minecraft for windows. It gets stuck loading into the realm while entering right on the part of...