Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

Discus and support Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonbo52, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Bonbo52
    Bonbo52 Guest

Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the...

I've had this problem for about two days now. I try to join the realm, and it inevitably gets stuck on the "Joining Realm... Building Terrain" screen (see image), loading seemingly indefinitly. I've tried to join from my phone on pocket edition, but the same occurs. It also only happens when i try to join this realm, I can join my worlds and all the servers completely fine. If anyone has had this problem before and knows of any solutions, please help!
    Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... [​IMG]

:)

Bonbo52, Jan 9, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the "Building Terrain" screen.

Hi Bonbo52, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you may need to reach out to Mojang in that way they can check your in-game account since this is happening even on a different device.

You can reach out to them here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
  3. Ogrebeth Win User

Minecraft vs Minecraft XBox One Edition

The cross play of Minecraft works as such,

The PC/MAC is separate from the other versions in terms of cross-play. As in the only way to join a game with console or mobile players (or Windows 10) is to play on a realm.

Console (Xbox and PS), Mobile and Windows 10 will all work without needing realms as long as your friends are online or on the same network as yourself.

It is only the PC/MAC version of the game that will require you to use realms to join each others game.
    But his friends are on Xbox One edition and my son has the newest minecraft. Apparently they can't play together because they're on different versions?? That's what I'm trying to determine. They're not trying to join realms.
  4. SamauriLion Win User

I can’t connect to MY realm

dabear64 has Minecraft Windows 10 and bought a realm (da bear clan) and who has Minecraft Java can not get into the realm. has been invited, yet I see no invitations to join. has tried the email link to the realm as well,
    but still can't link together or join or play in da bear clan realm. Please advise so we can enjoy our new minecraft realm.

Gloria Johnston
  5. NeoDan123 Win User

minecraft windows 10

Realms is available for Windows 10.

You will either have to buy a realm or join one of your friends realm. It will be under the friends tab in game.
  6. Grippo333 Win User

Xbox Live not Working on Windows 10

When I log into Minecraft for windows 10, it says that there is an error with my account. I can't go into realms, friends worlds, or servers. Maybe it is because I switched the email on my Microsoft account recently?
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Windows 10, 1.18.2 : I can't join my friend's realm. It gets stuck on the... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Windows can't

2. Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't click on multiplayer in Minecraft java edition, but multiplayer works on Windows version.: I bought Minecraft today and wanted to play with friends but i cant click on multiplayer to join their world on Java. Or any other server/world. Then i went to the site, left my family group...
  3. I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't "Add External Server" to Minecraft Bedrock for Windows: I tried adding a server from Shockbyte, but I am unable to activate either the "Play" or "Save" buttons on the Minecraft Servers tab. I have the correct Name, IP server address, and Port, and the...
  4. I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't update Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10!: Hi, I was playing Minecraft Bedrock for Windows 10 with my friends when I was kicked from the realm because my client was outdated. I have looked all over, I have done everything that I could...
  5. Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Sign in on minecraft for windows/bedrock edition: Can't sing in on minecraft app or in minecraft.net Error code: Drowned f6977b8c-2cd3-4d30-a68a-20fceea1f69e
  6. Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access full Minecraft java edition while having windows 10 edition: [img] Hello im currently having trouble redeeming minecraft java edition, i currently have windows 10 edition in my account but it doesn't allow me to access java edition, i've tried to download...
  7. I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows on my PC: I've been going at this on and off for about 4 months now, whenever I download Minecraft for Windows on the XBOX app using Game pass Ultimate, it starts to download and then gives me the error...
  8. I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't install Minecraft for Windows from the Minecraft Launcher or alone from Xbox, I...: I have been trying to install Minecraft for windows on my pc for 3 days now, I have the Minecraft launcher but every time I try to install the windows version it says "waiting on install" and it...
  9. Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get Minecraft Java edition even though I have the windows 10 edition?: I bought Minecraft for Windows on my pc but whenever I try to play java edition the launcher says to buy it. can someone please help me? 39fb714b-6ee4-4433-83e7-f18876585c4c
  10. Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition): Hey guys, having trouble downloading any form of the Minecraft bedrock edition on PC. The Java edition is fine and works properly. Running Windows 11. have been through most troubleshooting...