Minecraft for Widnows

Discus and support Minecraft for Widnows in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i have both window and java version but when i updated Minecraft this morning from the Xbox game pass my Minecraft windows version says i only have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chrislewis_8231, Nov 11, 2021.

  1. Minecraft for Widnows


    so i have both window and java version but when i updated Minecraft this morning from the Xbox game pass my Minecraft windows version says i only have the beta version

    :)
     
    chrislewis_8231, Nov 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    Minecraft for Widnows

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    First try to reinstall the game.

    If that doesn't help then please try this;

    On your Windows 10 PC, sign in with the account that registered for the Minecraft Beta and launch the Xbox Insider Hub.

    - Navigate to Insider content > Minecraft

    - Select Manage.

    - Use the radio button to choose Unenroll, then select Done.

    - Wait an additional 30-60 minutes after unenrolment completes (Pending no longer appears in the Xbox Insider Hub).

    - Then reinstall the game.
  3. Tech Zen YT Win User

    Cannot get joysticks to work in game

    Hi Beegrene,

    Make sure you've uninstalled and reinstalled the appropriate drivers for the joysticks, you can do this by going on Windows to your device manager, and locating your Joysticks.

    Also what platform are these games on? Widnows Store, Steam, Xbox Beta etc?

    Hope you can figure this out!
  4. obas Win User

    Playing Video on SkyDrive App

    I'm in the US, the files are older uploaded a month ago by my phones sync feature to skydrive. I have a duel band WIFI router and a PC and xbox one on the network with a 15Mbps internet connection. The content all co-exists on the Win8.1 machine, but I
    need to stream it from skydrive because XBOX one doesn't support DLNA browsing with Widnows. ugh

    Anyways all other streaming from Netflix to Xbox Store all work really well actually.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    xbox app on widnows 10 - nothing installs

    This can be a bit odd, but worth trying it:

    Press Windows button and type Services

    On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

    And do this with each of the services listed above:

    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

    Restart your PC and try again

    -----
    If that doesn't work please try reinstalling the Microsoft store and all its components, use this thread. Method 2, Lester response:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    -------
    If the issue persists, the next step will be perform an in-place upgrade for your system (don't worry, your content will remain)
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    xbox app on widnows 10 - nothing installs

    And you already tried everything from here, right?

    https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

    Got it, let's try something different. (if one option doesn't work proceed with the next step)

    1. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there:

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

    2. Go back to your main user and try creating a new NTFS partition, then select this new drive to store new apps

    Go to Settings > System > Storage > (Advance storage options if you're on Windows 11) > Where new content is saved > Under apps select this new partition

    In case you need to know how to create a new partition follow this tutorial:

    https://www.diskpart.com/articles/partition-ntf...

    3. Run the SFC tool to find and repair possible system corruptions:

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Thema:

Minecraft for Widnows

Loading...
  1. Minecraft for Widnows - Similar Threads - Minecraft Widnows

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...