Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

Discus and support Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug d0efc90f-b974-46a1-84b3-758620c44bec Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JacobBlack8, Jan 15, 2022.

1. JacobBlack8
    JacobBlack8 Guest

Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This...

The account is not linked to any accounts and it says that. Is there any support? This is a bug

:)

JacobBlack8, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This account is already linked'' Is there Any way to fix this?

Hi JacobBlack8, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to reach out to Mojang Support in that way they can check the Microsoft account linked to your Mojang account on PS. For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44...

And here's where you can reach out to them: https://aka.ms/Minecraft-Support
  3. Denszeal Win User

Minecraft and PSN account association

Hi Josef, I’m having the same issue however this is the first time I’ve got minecraft on any PlayStation, I’ve tried logging in to Minecraft on PS5 and it gives me the same message, there is only my account on my PS5 yet it says my Microsoft account is already linked to another PSN account, I do not have minecraft on PS4. I attempted to use a different Microsoft account but all I got was a signing in screen for 10 minutes so gave up.

(Edit: just installed minecraft on my ps4 with the same PSN account and also says the Microsoft account is linked to a different PSN account but Nintendo switch works fine so seems to be an issue with PlayStation minecraft)
  4. Liam Ponthier Win User

How can I use cross-platform play in Ps4 Minecraft Dungeons?

On Minecraft and Minecraft dungeons it says sign into Microsoft Account. I do it says to sigh into the account that’s already connected. And I did and it says the same thing to go back to the other account. I been trying since Christmas it’s impossible. I spend at lest 4 hours a day trying different ways to sign in on my ps5.
  5. RG1402 Win User

PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account

Hi i would like to ask why when i try to sign into my ps4 microsoft minecraft account it says there is an error to login
  6. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

hey,thanks for responding,i cant log in my minecraft account,but my psn account is fine

it says “Oops! Looks like this account is allready connected”

“Please sign in with your previously connected microsoft account”
Thema:

1. Minecraft For PS5 + PS4: I try to sign in to my microaoft account and it says ''Oops! This... - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS5 PS4

2. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  3. Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft, PS4/PS5 logs me out everytime I close the game: I don’t know if this is a common thing and I am just asking a stupid question but every time I re-open Minecraft I am forced to log back into my Microsoft account which is annoying. Is there a fix...
  4. Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will PS4/PS5 Minecraft get a skin input in the future?: Hello.I just wanna ask that,Will PS4/PS5's Minecraft Bedrock Edition get an update that makes you input skins in the future? I don’t have any PC and stuff, and I really Think it will be nice to...
  5. Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help: Soo I have just got minecraft on playstation and tried to link it to my Microsoft account but received an error that its already linked to an account already but I never linked a Sony account to...
  6. Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation (PS4 or PS5)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlinking Microsoft account from Minecraft on PlayStation (PS4 or PS5): I recently purchased Minecraft for PlayStation and I immediately have encountered an issue: I am unable to sign in to the Minecraft PlayStation Edition. It will give me this error: "Oops! Looks...
  7. Minecraft PS5/PS4 not allowing me to sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PS5/PS4 not allowing me to sign in: Minecraft error code is claiming that I'm signing in with an account thats linked to a different playstation ID, however I linked this playstation account with my old mojang account prior to...
  8. Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft reset account from ps4 to ps5: How do I start a new Minecraft account on ps5 as I cannot remember the email for my previously linked ps4 one and I am not able to get into servers 5a1df3f5-a82d-4407-9dbc-ab26b90930b8
  9. Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Minecraft on Ps4 say outdated client after I put my disc in my ps5 and both...: My Minecraft is updated to the latest version and it won’t let me play multiplayer anymore after I put my ps4 disc version into my ps5 ever since that it says outdated version or client and I have...
  10. Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign in to Minecraft PS4 version on my PS5: I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue on my own with no success. I have Minecraft PS4 version and I linked my account on my PS4 and was able to play just fine. I recently got a PS5 and am...