Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...

Discus and support Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After connecting my Microsoft account to my PSN account through Minecraft I was told I was not signed in the next time I opened the game. Now I receive... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pygo, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Pygo
    Pygo Guest

Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost...

After connecting my Microsoft account to my PSN account through Minecraft I was told I was not signed in the next time I opened the game. Now I receive an error message that the Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account when I try to sign in again. Because I have already signed in successfully with the Microsoft account my deluxe edition bonuses have been lost, as they are tied to the Microsoft account which refuses to connect. Both Minecraft support and Microsoft support have been completely useless so has anybody solved this problem?

:)

2. Pygo Win User

Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost access to deluxe edition content.

I realize nobody here can access my account, I'm wondering if anybody has had a similar issue and what they did to solve it. I've found plenty of posts reporting the same problem but none with solutions attached. As for your link my Microsoft account isn't tied to any other services, though I'm unsure whether PSN links would even be displayed there. Thanks nonetheless.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost access to deluxe edition content.

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Pygo, As this forum is for public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access to some data and we do not have your account, we cannot carry out this type of verification or link accounts.

Or that you can do the link below, it is to verify which services are linked to your Microsoft account.

Microsoft Consent

https://microsoft.com/consent
  4. Vesper_owo Win User

Ps4 Remote connect glitch.

When I first got the game i linked my playstation 4 to a microsoft account for Minecraft and one time I went to get on the game I was no longer connected. So i tried to reconnect it but I forgot witch one I used for my ps4 and it syed "oops! Looks like this account is already connected please sign in with your previously connected Microsoft account. And that is all it syed. So i tried my other account but same thang. So I made a 3rd microsoft account and same thang. So I was wondering if there was a way to reset the link between my ps4 and the microsoft account?
  5. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

PS4 link to MS account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social network accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only Playtstation can help in this process since Microsoft does not have access to either the process or the information.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for PS4 linked MS account is no longer connected, can't reconnect and have lost... - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4 linked

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get PS4 Minecraft purchases back after linking Microsoft Account on Minecraft?: I have a problem I can't seem to get fixed. I have purchased a lot of Minecraft worlds/skins through the PS4 for my son. About a year into playing Minecraft, my wanted to try playing online with a...
  4. Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on ps4 account linked before??: I opened Minecraft today to play, I haven’t played in years on ps4 but was playing on pc. When I clicked sign into ps4 account I don’t know what it did but it loaded me in and it showed my skin I...
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account: I'm trying to connect a Microsoft Account but can't because there is already an account linked, of which I know the account name, but forgot the info required to reset the password. Is there any...
  6. Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant link new account tô minecraft ps4: I got an old account Linked to my Minecraft ps4, this account seems to have been deleted after 2 years the gamer tag were Rafa MIB, so now when I play the game it ask me to link a new account and...
  7. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  8. Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, i cant link a new microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 and the account that is...: When I was younger I connected a Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4. This account has since been deactivated and is no longer accessible. How can i connect a new Microsoft account to...
  9. Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft link to ps4/ps5 help: Soo I have just got minecraft on playstation and tried to link it to my Microsoft account but received an error that its already linked to an account already but I never linked a Sony account to...
  10. Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link microsoft account to PS4 account through minecraft (aka.ms/remoteconnect)?: Steps I took: Visit website: aka.ms/remoteconnect Insert code Login using email and password verify 2 step account and after that the website just gives an error of unavailable. What's up?...