Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird

Discus and support Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I boot up Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, it doesn't let me use the marketplace or invite my friends to any worlds. It doesn't even let me change... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GeraldDaGifafe, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird

When I boot up Minecraft on my Nintendo Switch, it doesn't let me use the marketplace or invite my friends to any worlds. It doesn't even let me change my skin. It says I'm signed into my account. I have to repeatedly reopen the game until it finally works, and even then I still can't change my skin or enter the markeplace. Can anybody help?

:)

GeraldDaGifafe, Aug 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks, and your Nintendo switch is up to date as well. Right?

May I know if you tried using a different account just to see how it goes?

And let me know
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this GeraldDaGifafe

I can advise you some things, but if the issue persists you may need to reach Mojang support.

First, please answer the following questions in order to isolate a bit more the issue:

When this started happening?

Do you know if your Nintendo switch or Minecraft game received an update?

Are you part from a family group in your Microsoft account?

Is someone else with you there or are you alone?

https://account.microsoft.com/family/home

If you're alone, all your privacy settings are set to allow?

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And, may I know if you tried reinstalling the game or using a different wifi network to see how it goes? (Don't forget to backup your worlds if necessary)
  4. GeraldDaGifafe Win User

Hi Josef,

Thanks for replying to my message. To answer some of your questions, this started happening ever since 1.19.00 came out. I am not part of a family group in my Microsoft account, and I am alone. I haven't tried reinstalling the game yet, so I'll do that when I get the chance. Thanks again!
  5. Sheeshkabobz Win User

It keeps sending invites to my phone

By a switch I meant a Nintendo switch and when I get Minecraft invites instead of going to my Nintendo switch it instead goes to my mobile account on minecraft
  6. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
Thema:

1. Minecraft for Nintendo Switch account is acting weird - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  4. How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to have a mincrasoft and Nintendo switch account in Minecraft for switch: "Can't join cross-platform Minecraft server on Switch. It asks for both Microsoft and Nintendo accounts. Need help signing in with both accounts ." e149d864-e755-432f-9c38-a432440daaf9
  5. Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Is it possible for me to link my Nintendo switch Minecraft account to my Xbox account...: I got a new Xbox and got a Xbox account set up but it won’t let me create/add a Minecraft account that I already have it just makes a new one for me but that is not what I want can you help...
  6. Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft on Nintendo switch issues: Hi, Can anyone tell me how to change multiplayer online security settings for Minecraft on Nintendo switch? I can't seem to find it on parental account on Microsoft....
  7. Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Deleting Worlds & Not Saving World Nintendo Switch: I've been playing Minecraft on Nintendo Switch for some now and briefly had an issue where my microsoft account wouldn't connect and i couldn't join realms, but it fixed itself and I've been...
  8. Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition: I know that the game got delisted somewhere in/after 2018, but I was wondering if the game was still obtainable in some way like a digital code or something like that. I'll list some links below...
  9. I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought minecraft on the nintendo switch. Could I refund the nintendo switch one to get it...: I've looked but i couldnt find an answer 53b92dab-4a84-474c-81e0-a1f24526d342
  10. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685