Minecraft Files Won't Save

Discus and support Minecraft Files Won't Save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox One in early August 2015 and created a Minecraft file on the system. I was working on an interesting city and by October, it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExposedVase, Nov 23, 2015.

1. ExposedVase
    ExposedVase Guest

I bought an Xbox One in early August 2015 and created a Minecraft file on the system. I was working on an interesting city and by October, it was coming along nicely. I decided to map out the surrounding world one day, but when I saved the game and tried
    to get back on the next day, my progress from the previous day was deleted. I figured that I had just forgotten to save or something, but when I got back on and played again, it still wouldn't save my progress (even when it said that it was saving). I created
    a new file, figuring that the previous one had been corrupted. After making decent progress on that new file since October, around November 20th, 2015, I had the same issue. Since then, I've tried everything to get it to save, but nothing works. I
    have turned autosave on and off, I've saved and then exited the game, I've exited the game without saving, I've copied the file and played on the duplicate, and the issue won't go away. In case you don't understand, this issue only occurs on files that have
    a lot of progress on them. Files with little or no progress are never affected. If you have a similar issue or may know a possible solution, please don't hesitate to comment!

:)

ExposedVase, Nov 23, 2015
  2. preston181
    preston181 Guest
    When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?

preston181, Nov 23, 2015
  3. anyway to share a minecraft world?

Is there a way just to save a file so your friend can open your world on minecraft?

pleasedontkill, Nov 23, 2015
  4. Minecraft Files Won't Save

I am having the same issue. I didn't make alot of progress from the day before but i did manage to get a couple hours of play in and when i went got off the game i saved it and it said that it saved. When I went back on to play again all my progress had
    been gone and it was back to the last place that it had auto saved at. I even go back and finish everything again as far as finishing the map since I uncovered the whole map before i started to build anything.

Ufigureitout79, Nov 24, 2015
  5. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest
    You may have better luck with your issue by Tweeting 4J Studios about this.
    https://twitter.com/4JStudios

They seem to be pretty good at getting back to people. You could even ask Xbox Support.

Eggnogga, Nov 25, 2015
  6. ExposedVase
    ExposedVase Guest
    I tweeted them and have yet to hear back. Ufigureitout79, did you find a solution?

ExposedVase, Nov 1, 2018
  7. preston181 Win User

When i try to load my Minecraft world my xbox freezes.

Try this:

Copy your save file of the world that won't load to another source, (USB, cloud, etc). Delete the original save file, and remove Minecraft from your console. Clear your console's cache. Redownload, and reinstall Minecraft. Copy the save file back to your
    console. Now try loading the save file.

If it still freezes, that particular save file may be corrupted. Try creating a new game or loading a different save file. Is the freezing limited to just one save, or does it freeze on all saves?
  8. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

Hi there! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I would suggest to wait at least a 24-48 hours period for the cloud to update, also we can try deleting the local save files from the "My games and apps" section of our console.
  9. HassanB Win User

Savegames from other uses.

Hello,

You won't be able to use a save file from another user, sorry.

Save files are tied to the profile that played the game.
  10. EmilyGibson2 Win User

Minecraft won't load

Thanks for the advice! We did the hard reset and still won't load minecraft. Do you happen to know if he uninstalls his game will he lose all his save files or lose his download since its not a disc?

Thanks!
  11. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Corrupted saved game question

Once a Save File has been currupted it's gone won't work again. It can happen for the silliest reasons really. Car tuning goes with the save file. Sorry dude but that save file is long gone =/
Thema:

1. Minecraft Files Won't Save - Similar Threads - Minecraft Files Won't

2. My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft launcher doesn't work after I relocated the game files to another drive, but...: Unable to locate the Java runtime. Error details: 0x00000000 - system: The operation completed successfully. Filename on disk: Path: . Exists: Directory I've tried reinstalling it, deleting all...
  3. Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft installer crashes when opened reading "File system Error (-1069586941): The Minecraft launcher had been running fine until one day it started to throw this error. It seems to be associated with the gamepass even though ive never used one. I am logged into the same...
  4. Finding player files in bedrock Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding player files in bedrock Minecraft: One of my realm members had an issue with his account and had to make a new one after being on my realm for over a year. Because of this he lost ALL of his inventory in this ender chest. Is there...
  5. Minecraft skin file not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin file not loading: I want to import my minecraft skin file, however it says "that's not a minecraft skin, silly". No matter what i try, it doesn't work; it's a 64x64 png, my internet speed should be enough, and my...
  6. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  7. How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I convert Bedrock minecraft files into MInecraft java files without using a blocked...: Mineways is a software program that takes a minecraft java world file, and turns it into a 3d printable model. I play minecraft on a PS4, without premium, and I can only export as .bin files,...
  8. Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file

in XBoX on Windows
    Having a problem with my minecraft worlds file: Im trying to access a world from 2023 but the minecraft world file only displays the last world from 2021 and none of the worlds after that. I’ve deleted the app and restarted my xbox but nothing...
  9. I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a corrupted file with Minecraft how can I go along and fix it it won't let me play...: Minecraft won't let me play if I play another game and I have to get off my Xbox for a couple hours or to even work or let me hit play so I don't know if it's a corrupted file or what so I just...
  10. Minecraft save file won't update to cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft save file won't update to cloud: We have two Xbox ones. Black console is older, white one is newer. We usually use the white console to play, my daughter on minecraft especially. When we use the black one with a game that has...