Minecraft - featured servers not showing
Discus and support Minecraft - featured servers not showing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, My kids play Xbox Live / Minecraft very often on the Xbox One console. Recently, they logged in, but the feature servers (Mineplex, The Hive,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OptimusMax123, Sep 15, 2020.
Thema:
Minecraft - featured servers not showing
Loading...
-
Minecraft - featured servers not showing - Similar Threads - Minecraft featured servers
-
Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)
in XboX InsidersMythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base... -
no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??
in XboX Insidersno mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an... -
Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft
in XboX InsidersMake a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]... -
Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?
in XboX InsidersWill the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments] -
Minecraft Realms Stories feature takes forever to load or never load at all
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Realms Stories feature takes forever to load or never load at all: Hello! I was wondering if there would be a fix to the Stories feature in Minecraft Realms. Me and my bff are able to add stuff to it but we can't view anything we post because it's stuck in an... -
Minecraft Nintendo switch online multiplayer issues - Feature Servers now not able to join...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Nintendo switch online multiplayer issues - Feature Servers now not able to join...: Hello, I own a Nintendo Switch, and I have not been able to connect to Featured Servers for the past week. When I log into my account and have linked my Microsoft account, I do not see the... -
How to recover my Minecraft account when the security features had been changed by the hacker?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to recover my Minecraft account when the security features had been changed by the hacker?: My Microsoft account had been hacked where the security features were changed later which is making Microsoft unable to recover my account which is first of all really stupid. Like someone can... -
I'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock
in XBoX on ConsolesI'm unable to connect to featured servers on Minecraft Bedrock: So I've been having a problem for about a month now where I can't join any Minecraft Bedrock featured servers such as Cubecraft and The Hive. Sometimes it lets me join, but most times it says... -
Minecraft 1.20 parity feature not working
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft 1.20 parity feature not working: I am a Minecraft mobile player and I recently updated my game into 1.20 version. But I am not able to access the some parity features such as ability to crawl using trapdoors and piston and boat...