Minecraft extension packs only work on one account

Discus and support Minecraft extension packs only work on one account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I bought Minecraft including the explorers pack for our Xbox One X. We have three accounts (one for me and two for my kids). All three of us,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cepheus0815, Jan 17, 2018.

  1. Cepheus0815
    Cepheus0815 Guest

    Minecraft extension packs only work on one account


    Hi all,

    I bought Minecraft including the explorers pack for our Xbox One X. We have three accounts (one for me and two for my kids). All three of us, as expected, can play Minecraft with their account on the Xbox. But the extensions, that are part of the Explorers
    pack are only available in my account. If I want them also in my kids accounts, I have to buy them again, for each account. That is unacceptable. Am I missing something, or is this really by design?

    Thanks,

    Rainer

    :)
     
    Cepheus0815, Jan 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Store Purchase Download Xbox One

    hi, I bought an Extension pack for Forza Horizon 3 in the Microsoft Store but did not find out how to Download it to my Xbox One. the Account I am using on Xbox One is NOT the same that I bought the Extension pack with.

    Can you help me find out where to find the Download Code of how to Transfer the purchase to my Xbox One Account?

    thank you!
     
    GrabAal35164980, Jan 17, 2018
    #2
  3. Daddy Schule
    Daddy Schule Guest
    Can you share texture packs on Minecraft with people on same Xbox

    Hi. We have an Xbox One and play Minecraft. My son wanted a texture pack. I bought the Minecraft Coins under my account and then used them to get the texture pack under my account. We went to his account and the texture pack isn't available. Does he have
    to buy it too? Seems ridiculous. On Minecraft the Xbox One edition if you buy DLC it is shared across all accounts on the same system.
     
    Daddy Schule, Jan 17, 2018
    #3
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

    Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Extension Pack Not Working

    Hi Gamer

    Please have a look at the video linked below:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqKY6B79sRE
  5. AlexGilhooley Win User

    Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition Extension Pack Not Working

    Thank you very much, that was a great help.
  6. NormalRumble450 Win User

    MINECRAFT QUESTIONS/HELP FOR PARENTS

    I have a question. I added the code for the Minecraft game to my account because it was the only account we had at first. Then my daughter created an account and added the Builder Pack code to her account. It will not work because it says she does not
    have Minecraft. Any way to fix or work around this problem?
  7. Ermac29 Win User

    Custom skins?

    He could have modded his account... The only skins are the ones available in the game right. Default Skins, Skin Pack 1 ans Skin Pack 2. That's it. You cannot link real Minecraft accounts with your Xbox Minecraft account. There is no option for this. He
    either had a different that is selectable or has modded. Those are the only 2 ways to have different skins. The first being legit
  8. ArminatorX Win User

    Texture pack

    If Minecraft is working fine without the texture pack, and only the textures are the issue, then MirrormasterOO7 needs to contact BDCraft first.

    If MirrormasterOO7 is using Minecraft on the Xbox One, or the Windows 10 version, then Microsoft took the support for the "Bedrock" version of Minecraft.

    Java Minecraft is Mojang's responsibility.

    But since this problem is about a texture pack not working correctly, BDCraft has to provide support, and if there is a new incompatibility in a Minecraft version with their texture pack, BDCraft has to figure that out.

    So MirrormasterOO7 has to contact BDCraft first, not Mojoang. And since Microsoft has bought Mojang, they are also providing the support.
Thema:

Minecraft extension packs only work on one account

Loading...
  1. Minecraft extension packs only work on one account - Similar Threads - Minecraft extension packs

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  5. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  6. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  7. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  8. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  9. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  10. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...