Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save...

Discus and support Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress..." got lots of free space every where... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jan R. Sørensen, Oct 27, 2022.

1. Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save...

hi,

Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress..." got lots of free space every where

tried reinstalling Minecraft, export the world, c/p the world files,

windows 10 bedrock

:)

Jan R. Sørensen, Oct 27, 2022
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Problem

Hello

I have a problem when I join in the world these is the problem (You are out of data storage space and Minecraft is unable to save your progress! Minecraft will return you to the Main Menu to clear up storage space) how can I fixed please help me
    What platform are you playing on for bedrock
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jan

This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you already tried exporting the worlds but without importing them bacj?
    Just to see if maybe a world is causing the problem or not.

And if possible, please try importing these worlds to a different PC to see if you can replicate the problem there
  4. Jan R. Sørensen Win User

Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save your progress

5. Jan R. Sørensen Win User

did that to exporting 3 times ;( and tried importing it on another computer but whit the same result

anyt other ideas ?
  6. IguanaMilo Win User

Minecraft saved data

Sorry for taking a bit to get back but i have already tried this and all of the fixes are only temporary and most of the time only allow me to load into my worlds but when i save and quit it will not save so there is no point to playing. the message i get
    is ""You are almost out of data storage space! Minecraft has restricted access to this feature until you clear up additional storage space" i have 100+ gb of storage left on my xbox and minecraft saved data is only 300
    mb max
Thema:

Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save...

1. Minecraft error says “you are out of data storage space and minecraft is unable to save... - Similar Threads - Minecraft error says

2. Minecraft error -1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft error -1: I am trying to play minecraft and i have installed a few mods, it normally works but here it's glitching, it looks like it works like usual but what happens is if i go into "singleplayer" and...
  3. Minecraft gifting error.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft gifting error.: I tried to gift Minecraft to a friend and it shows up as an error but I got confirmation of a message my account get the sum of needed to purchase deducted. 7acfc373-396d-4f8c-aa6a-42a4201d9872
  4. why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    why does the minecraft launcher keep displaying this error message ?: hello ! i bought minecraft two days ago and have been greeted with the error code "(-2015294512)" every time i have tried to launch the game. i've linked a video below to show what's going on....
  5. Minecraft Error 100

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft Error 100: My students use chromebooks to play Minecraft EDU. We have had major trouble joining each others worlds because P2P: error 100 keeps happening and won't let us join. What is the fix for this? and...
  6. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  7. Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Attempting to use 3rd party minecraft launchers with my Xbox Live account results in error.: Hello, I've been trying to use a 3rd party minecraft java launcher known as Modrinth. Unforunatley, every time I try to log in this happens: [img] could I please get a fix? ***moved from...
  8. Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im trying to play minecraft and there is error connection refused no further information: When trying to connect to a minecraft server that my friends normaly can play i cant, it doest even show this server as online, even if it is. I already tried changing dns, setting up windows...
  9. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  10. I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002”

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t use Minecraft edu because it says “error 2002”: [img] First I updated my iPad and it says “error 2002” I try uninstalling and installing but it doesn’t work please fix Microsoft (Minecraft edu community ) 8ed67cee-347e-4913-84b5-228e1418e887