Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I...

Discus and support Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everybody, I just got Minecraft PE and when I try signing in to my Microsoft account it pops up with this, “Failed To Login We could not sign you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xyPJ, Dec 23, 2022.

1. xyPJ
    xyPJ Guest

Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I...

Hi everybody,

I just got Minecraft PE and when I try signing in to my Microsoft account it pops up with this,

“Failed To Login

We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to Realms, Profiles and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.

Error Code: Drowned”

Do I have to wait or something? What should I do? I don’t want to uninstall the app.

Thanks.

:)

2. xyPJ Win User

Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I can’t get it to work.

Ok, I’ll try doing that. Thanks.
  3. xyPJ Win User

Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I can’t get it to work.

Hi Onyx,

Thanks for responding and helping.

However, I don’t have a option to Clear my Sign in data neither am I logged into Minecraft yet. The error code happened to me the first time I installed Minecraft PE.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Anytime. Good luck and have a good day
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello XylsTaken, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your game.

I've done some research on the Drowned error for the game and it seems that for the most part it's due to accidentally typing in the wrong password. One fix for this is to try resetting it at https://account.live.com/password/reset. Just type in the email for your account then follow the instructions.

If that does not work then try the following steps:

Exit the game and launch it again.

Head to the Settings menu, then to your Profile.

Click “Clear Account Sign in Data,” then “Confirm.”

Wait until the sign-in data is cleared and restart the game again.

Try to sign back in to the game.

Beyond that you may need to contact Mojang Support for more help with logging into the game
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

That is odd. It's possible that it could be related to the Apple OS but if you're not seeing that option I'd recommend getting in touch with Minecraft Support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. Minecraft Error Code: Drowned On IOS. Tried everything it says on the official site but I... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Error Code

2. Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock...: Why am I getting the error code 0x80070490 when trying to install Minecraft Java &Bedrock edition on my PC windows 11? I have already made sure my PC is up to date, has storage, and I'm signed...
  3. cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant boot minecraft with the error code 0x89235107: cant seem to boot Minecraft when i try to even boot it it tries to log in for me with none of my details and says Xbox live cant be accessed with the error code 0x89235107 i have reinstalled xbox...
  4. Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error codes in the Minecraft Launcher: Tried using Minecraft support but they told me they're no longer doing that and directed me here. My original email I used for Minecraft was hacked and deleted about a month ago. I went through...
  5. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  6. Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed."

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft launcher error code (0x1) "This game has crashed.": I am unable to open the minecraft installer, i just keep getting this error message. I have tried: uninstalling and reinstalling, running as admin and using the legacy launcher. I am logged into...
  7. Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to sign into Minecraft Bedrock. Error Code: Drowned: When I attempt to log into Minecraft (Bedrock edition) on PC, I get the following error (also attached as an image) **Failed to Login We could not sign you into your Microsoft account. Access to...
  8. Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher won't install - error code: 0x8007007e: Minecraft Launcher will not install from the Microsoft Store. I click "Install" and it thinks for a while and the blue "Install" shows up again. I tried installing on the Xbox app, but I get the...
  9. Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft freezing with 14548MB but the system has 64GB of ram and I get error code -805306369: I booted up an older version of minecraft to get into a world cause the newer ones would just freeze in the menu. https://pastes.io/dua1fj3vlf Here's an earlier version of minecraft but with a...
  10. Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error return code 1, not working properly, Minecraft curse forge: # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ffe1dc059f0, pid=7748, tid=8252 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime...