Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate

Discus and support Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A1tharv, Dec 15, 2022.

1. A1tharv
    A1tharv Guest

I've lost access to the email i made my minecraft account with, i know the password and the email of my minecraft account but now if I try to login Its forcing me to migrate but i cannot migrate because I've lost access to the emal

:)

A1tharv, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Is there a way I can change my minecraft account's microsoft account

if you cannot access your microsoft account and have 2fa active then they are right all is lost, and as the microsoft account is the account that minecraft migrated too you have now lost minecraft if you cannot access the microsoft account.
  3. A1tharv Win User

I but the lost account was a yahoo account
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, If it was a Yahoo account that you opened your Microsoft account, you should try to contact Yahoo support so they can help you.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

A1tharv, I am sorry to know that you have lost the access to your account, in such cases the ideal is to make the account recovery by the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  6. ArabMC Win User

Need help with a Minecraft account that had been migrated to my outlook email that got hacked.

Ok, I lost access to the account, and the email the Minecraft account was migrated to was changed so I wouldn’t be able to gain anything from accessing it anyway. What should I do?
Thema:

1. Minecraft Email access lost, Cannot Migrate - Similar Threads - Minecraft Email access

2. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  3. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  4. Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed microsoft account email lost access to minecraft account: To start, I initially reached out to Mojang support for assistance; however, they advised me to contact Microsoft support instead. The challenge I'm facing is that whenever I attempt to contact...
  5. Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacker gained access to my email, deleted it and stole minecraft account: Hi, Recently I unknowingly gave access to my email to a hacker who then proceeded to delete my email address. The intention of this was to steal my Minecraft account. I have tried all the other...
  6. Get access to minecraft account linked to deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Get access to minecraft account linked to deleted email: Hello, so recently i deleted my old email address, not knowing i still had my minecraft account linked to it. I tried recovering it but i got an email saying it has now been blocked. Is there...
  7. I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I no longer have access to the email account which my son created his Xbox Minecraft...: My eldest son is an active user of Minecraft on his Xbox. His Xbox has 2 profiles, one which he has his Minecraft account on, but I can't manage due to no access to the email account (divorce) and...
  8. Lost email access to migrate minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost email access to migrate minecraft account: Hello, i currently lost the access to my email to regain the code to migrate my mojang account to a microsoft account, there's something you can do? Thanks. d339cd65-26c8-43f5-8320-cb523e60d970
  9. it says your email doesnt exist so i lose the access to my migrated minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    it says your email doesnt exist so i lose the access to my migrated minecraft account: i tried to log in in to the launcher to my minecraft account and it says this email doesnt exist which im sure it was so i created another one with the same email and log in minecraft and now i...
  10. Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed Microsoft account email, lost access to Minecraft account: To preface this, I contacted Mojang support first and they told me to contact Microsoft support instead, but I can't actually contact support here as anytime I try to it redirects me to this...