Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝

Discus and support Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 進度條一直卡住 安裝不到 [img] [ *** Moved from zh-hant Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ] b1e33160-48ba-4f6e-8335-785aef5a9152 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HysonYiu, Apr 15, 2022.

  1. HysonYiu
    HysonYiu Guest

    Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝


    進度條一直卡住
    安裝不到

    Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝 [​IMG]


    [ *** Moved from zh-hant Community by Microsoft Moderator *** ]

    :)
     
    HysonYiu, Apr 15, 2022
    #1
  2. XBF - Tali Win User

    Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝

    [以上文字為自動翻譯,可能與原文不完全相同]



    好海森尤,



    感謝您聯繫 Xbox 支援論壇。為了更好地提供説明,請回答以下問題:



    安裝程式在暫停后是否提供任何錯誤代碼?

    這是您在嘗試玩其他遊戲時遇到的錯誤嗎?

    您是否正在嘗試從官方網站下載Minecraft教育版? 我的世界官方網站 |我的世界教育版



    一旦我們可以確定這是一般的PC問題還是Minecraft錯誤,這將説明我更好地提供説明。我還建議在Mojang支持的情況下打開一張票。您可以通過訪問以下內容來執行此操作: Minecraft支援 - 創建票證。



    謝謝,

    -塔利

    ____________________________________________________________

    [The text above is an automatic translation and may not be exactly the same as the original text]



    Hello HysonYiu,



    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. To better assist, please answer the following questions below:



    Does the installer provide any error codes once it pauses?

    Is this an error you encounter while attempting to play other game titles?

    Are you attempting to download Minecraft Education Edition from the official website? Minecraft Official Site | Minecraft Education Edition



    This will help me better assist once we can figure out if this is a general PC issue or a Minecraft error. I would also recommend opening a ticket with Mojang support. You may do so by visiting: Minecraft Support - Create a Ticket.



    Thank you,

    -Tali
  3. ChiangLin1 Win User

    《決勝時刻®:現代戰爭®》-數位標準版無法執行(xbox one)

    Hi!

    Hope this helps

    https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/game-issues-solution
    謝謝您的建議,我剛剛依照您提供的連結去設定,除了回復到出 狀態都試了,還是一樣的問題不能玩。回復到出 狀態會將我已安裝在主機上的其他遊戲也刪除,到時會花很多時間重新安裝。我還是先不玩這個遊戲了,過些日子再說吧,也許是遊戲本身的問題。謝謝。
  4. JeroenBoom Win User

    無法安裝 [Unable to install]

    [quote user="AnnualFrame9727"]I want to install on the phone after the computer is logged APP but not install[/quote]Hmm.. I'm sorry but
    it is difficult to understand what you mean...
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

    無法安裝 [Unable to install]

    Hey AnnualFrame! If you wouldn't mind, could you tell us a bit more about your issue? Do you receive an error message or code of any sort? If so, make sure to let us know what it is so we can help you troubleshoot. :)
  6. XBF - Drew Win User

    minecraft java版本無法安裝

    您好ashily0612,

    歡迎來到 Xbox 社區。

    錯誤代碼「0x80073CF3」表示您的設備上已經存在現有版本的Minecraft。在Windows中搜索Minecraft,您應該能 找到它。

    XBF - 德魯

    [此文本是機器翻譯的,可能無法準確表示原始帖子]
Thema:

Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝

Loading...
  1. Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝 - Similar Threads - Minecraft education安裝嚮導正在安裝

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend

    in XboX Insiders
    Giving out 2 copies of Minecraft legend: Just got scammed on g2a but anyway here's two copies of Minecraft legends X2FX6-WQ9D2-MTVVK-XQ9PG-2DPCZ FWHHD-HHM34-C7W4J-FJD9D-J2CDZ Have fun yall submitted by /u/martinood [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire

    in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire: ️ Minecraft Bedrock Builder for Hire Hi! I'm ITzSpikeyXG, and I'm looking for building commissions on Minecraft Bedrock Edition. I can build: - Spawn hubs - Survival bases & houses - Towns &...
  7. Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo

    in XboX Insiders
    Jornada de Minecraft em busca de zerar o jogo: Hoje foi um dia bem legal hoje é sábado eu quase não fiz nada só fiquei jogando Minecraft jogando brawl stars formando Gema jogando Minecraft no mundo no modo difícil é bem legal hoje é dia 30 e a...
  8. A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems

    in XboX Insiders
    A fix to your xbox and minecraft problems: Many people have had problems on the xbox insiders hub where they cannot find the minecraft tab to play minecraft previews. I have found a solution. If you download it from the xbox app onto your...
  9. ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?

    in XboX Insiders
    ¿Gamepass para jugar online minecraft?: Porque o quien decidio que minecraft deberia tener como gamepass garantizado para poder jugar con amigos es verdad que les gusta facturar mas ,se les subio o que no entiendo la nesecidad, me lo...
  10. Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox/Microsoft, & $10.00 Minecraft Gamertags...: Recently I've realized that in order to change your gamertag on Minecraft you have to pay $10 to do so. Well, the first change is free. But, they don't really go out of their way to make it well...