Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in

Discus and support Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Recently, our subscription to Minecraft Education Ed lapsed. I have now renewed it, but when we go to login, the error message: Your Trial is... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cilantron, Jun 29, 2022.

1. cilantron
    cilantron Guest

Recently, our subscription to Minecraft Education Ed lapsed. I have now renewed it, but when we go to login, the error message: Your Trial is Complete... Your school will need to purchase a license for you to continue... You'll be signed out of your account.

My question is: Can I sign into Minecraft Education Ed without uninstalling and reinstalling the app or program?

If I can't get around this, can I save the worlds my child has created before I do this?

He'll be VERY upset to lose all of them.

Thank you for your help

:)

cilantron, Jun 29, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

3. Christian Quinto Win User

Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education?

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

It could be that you are trying to sign in with an account that was not assigned a license. You'll have to contact your IT administrator to verify which email you need to use.

https://educommunity.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/art...

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
  4. MurrayHewitt Win User

Minecraft education edition sign in.

Hey thanks no worries, I have done a screen shot of each section. I have labelled them in order. The last one even though it says to sign in it doesn't give us an option.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Ok, sorry my bad I miss the part of the Chromebook, if the authenticator app says it doesn't exist could be that you are writing the account wrong, sometimes we miss some letters for example or you are not using the Microsoft authenticator app that is the one that will work for that

Could you share a screenshot of the message you have on Minecraft? Probably you are missing the option to use a different authentication method
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Glad to know you finally fixed it, have a great day
Thema:

1. Minecraft Education Ed - trial is complete - can't sign in - Similar Threads - Minecraft Education trial

2. Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's

in XBoX on Windows
    Why don't they make the Minecraft education edition free also for the demo to make world's: Minecraft education edition c2879264-d140-4f7c-9292-aa2d15f88547
  3. Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Licenses for multiplayer in minecraft education: Dear I want to buy additional licenses for my club to organize a multiplayer session. I read about common cloud based platform for these licenses to be able to go into the same server. But i...
  4. how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get minecraft education on windows 7 without microsoft store: i only got a windows 7 pc and i try updateing it to be a windows 10 but it got some problems so i need help on this can you help cuz of microsoft store i cant get it is there another way to get...
  5. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...
  6. my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my friends arent able to see my skin and I can't see theirs in minecraft education is there...: I tried searching on how to fix it but it only comes up with Minecraft Java and Bedrock not being of any help af7cf0d9-4fc3-443c-86c8-afe8e59ac329
  7. Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Students can't log into Minecraft Education app, message says unable to connect reset client.: Minecraft Education app downloaded on school Microsoft laptops. Message when logging into Minecraft Education keeps saying unable to connect reset client. Help! Students can't join each others...
  8. Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education?: Why can't I sign-in in Minecraft Education? I already have an account in Microsoft but why can't I use it in Minecraft Education? 65a628ae-84d9-4b02-b905-1d9e38b4c511
  9. What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Minecraft Education Edition?: I can't import any skins with the Error Unknown Pack ID and Unknown pack version ever since the update came out. 8a7d62e0-96a8-4f67-a21e-babfe01e4462
  10. How do I delete a skinpack in Minecraft education edtion? Please tell fast.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I delete a skinpack in Minecraft education edtion? Please tell fast.: Hi, please could anyone tell me how to delete a skin pack in Minecraft education edition. If you know please inform me fast as possible. Thank you fb9bd48e-8f2f-4165-93ae-df2b6e03b17e