Minecraft editions button

Discus and support Minecraft editions button in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i have minecraft from the gamepass and i know that doesnt have the editions button but if i buy the actual bedrock edition from the store would i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ronald weiss, Mar 14, 2022.

  1. Ronald weiss
    Ronald weiss Guest

    Minecraft editions button


    So i have minecraft from the gamepass and i know that doesnt have the editions button but if i buy the actual bedrock edition from the store would i have the editions button because i love the old edition it allows me to create a flat world with more layers that i can convert to the new version i had minecraft on the ps4 but i switched to xbox and i had the editions button on the ps4 now i dont how can i get the editions button on my series s please help. PS the account i asked this question on isnt my account my account is NRGmrRhagade

    :)
     
    Ronald weiss, Mar 14, 2022
    #1
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

    Minecraft editions button

    Games for Playstation are not compatible with Xbox
  3. 8dccee32-0b33-48fb-9 Win User

    Minecraft editions button

    Hello,

    You can create superflat worlds by going to "Create New" then scrolling down to "World type" then select "Superflat"

    Hope this helped.
  4. Jonathan Deives Win User

    Minecraft Editions Button

    Hi, my name is , I'm an Independent Consultant and a member of the Xbox community like you. I'm sorry for the problem you're having.

    If you are having problems with Minecraft for PS4, I recommend that you contact Minecraft support, they can help better with problems related to the game;

    https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...
  5. Ronald weiss Win User

    Minecraft editions button

    But i owned the original version of minecraft on ps4 but when i switched to xbox i didnt have it anymore
  6. 8dccee32-0b33-48fb-9 Win User

    Minecraft editions button

    I believe this feature was removed. You'll only have access to it if you had minecraft installed prior the bedrock button.
Thema:

Minecraft editions button

Loading...
  1. Minecraft editions button - Similar Threads - Minecraft editions button

  2. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  3. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  4. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  5. Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?: So I bought my sister a couple games for her new series x and Minecraft Xbox one edition was one of them. We both loved playing it on our cousin’s old Xbox ones as kids I’m setting it up for her...
  6. Minecraft Editions Button

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Editions Button: I purchased a copy of minecraft (bedrock) for the playstation 4. I have seen photos of a "Editions" button on the ps4 edition, where you can switch to Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition (legacy...
  7. Minecraft "Editions" button on Playstation 4.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft "Editions" button on Playstation 4.: I purchased a copy of minecraft (bedrock) for the playstation 4. I have seen photos of a "Editions" button on the ps4 edition, where you can switch to Minecraft Playstation 4 Edition (legacy...
  8. On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Minecraft Java Edition I cannot hit the play button it says create username but won't...: I am logged into my Microsoft account and Minecraft java edition has been bought already, but when I click the game and then click the play button, a screen pops up that says create username, when...
  9. How to get editions button back on Minecraft for PS5?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get editions button back on Minecraft for PS5?: Hello, I am attempting to find out a way to get my “editions” button back in Minecraft for my ps5. Is there a version I need to upload, or transfer data over from my ps4 onto my ps5 maybe? I just...
  10. Minecraft Crashes on Xbox One when clicking the edit world button

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Crashes on Xbox One when clicking the edit world button: On the main menu, when I click on the pencil icon beside 'my world' it says "syncing user data" and then it stalls out for a bit and then crashes. Very annoying. I am unable to change any...