Minecraft Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Será que a versão de trabalho Minecraft padrão do Windows 10, ou eu só posso jogar a versão Edição? 34ea5471-7cf4-41ba-8ee0-5fad0f81d892 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElinhoBigode, Jan 1, 2018.

  1. ElinhoBigode
    ElinhoBigode Guest

    Minecraft Edition


    Será que a versão de trabalho Minecraft padrão do Windows 10, ou eu só posso jogar a versão Edição?

    :)
     
    ElinhoBigode, Jan 1, 2018
    #1
  2. OndoyBahista
    OndoyBahista Guest
    Is it Possible?

    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/minecraft-version-differences

    Playing Minecraft between devices and platforms

    You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with other devices running Minecraft: Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices.
    If you have Minecraft: Apple TV Edition, you can play locally with other players running a version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Visit Minecraft: Apple TV Edition overview
    for more info.

    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
     
    OndoyBahista, Jan 1, 2018
    #2
  3. TRUEoli
    TRUEoli Guest
    How do i get Minecraft Java with the Windows 10 Edition?

    So I bought Minecraft Windows 10 edition and I read that if you had Minecraft Java edition you could get the Windows 10 edition. I am just wondering if there is any way to get Minecraft Java edition with the Windows 10 edition. Thanks!
     
    TRUEoli, Jan 1, 2018
    #3
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

    Minecraft Edition

    Hello Minecraft Edition :)

    Please next time write your question in English so more people could help you Minecraft Edition ;)

    Thanks

    Bye
     
    Frizio I iB, Jan 1, 2018
    #4
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

    Minecraft World Transfer

    You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

    Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

    Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

    Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  6. luissolid Win User

    Minecraft World Transfer

    In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

    Cheers!
  7. kyle_m4496 Win User

    Minecraft worlds how to save to new laptop

    Hey! Is this regarding Minecraft: Java Edition, or Minecraft: Bedrock Edition?
  8. crazy man029 Win User

    minecraft

    Are you referring to Minecraft PC edition or Minecraft Xbox edition?
  9. OndoyBahista Win User

    Is it Possible?

    https://support.xbox.com/games/game-titles/minecraft-version-differences

    Playing Minecraft between devices and platforms

    You can play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition with other devices running Minecraft: Pocket Edition, such as Windows 10 and Windows Phone devices.
    If you have Minecraft: Apple TV Edition, you can play locally with other players running a version of Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Visit Minecraft: Apple TV Edition overview
    for more info.

    Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition can only be played with other Xbox 360 consoles on Xbox Live. The Xbox One edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. There is no cross-platform play between the Xbox editions and other editions of Minecraft.
Thema:

Minecraft Edition

Loading...
  1. Minecraft Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Edition

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft

    in XboX Insiders
    Make a edition button if you have a Xbox one disc for Minecraft: So basically I’ve just bought Minecraft for the Xbox one and I can’t play the Xbox one edition because it doesn’t have a button to switch editions submitted by /u/Big-Assumption1785 [link]...
  4. Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Will the XBOX disc to digital work for Minecraft: Xbox One Edition?: I have an XBOX one and I enjoy playing the older version of Minecraft but I have a Series S and so I cant play as I only own the disc submitted by /u/Designer_Meat_4989 [link] [comments]
  5. Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Cannot sign into Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on Xbox Series X: As of the latest Alpha Skip-Ahead build (2608.260630-1105), I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I've checked the PlayFab and Xbox server statuses, but they reported no...
  6. Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why do I need gamepass to play Minecraft Xbox one edition?: So I bought my sister a couple games for her new series x and Minecraft Xbox one edition was one of them. We both loved playing it on our cousin’s old Xbox ones as kids I’m setting it up for her...
  7. I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Minecraft Bedrock and Java edition and i cant install either minecraft java or...: Whenever i try to install either Java or Launcher it fails on the verifying depencies part, and its always error 0x87E00196. I have no clue on what to do to solve this problem, since minecraft...
  8. how do i enable minecraft multiplayer on java edition?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i enable minecraft multiplayer on java edition?: Minecraft multiplayer on java edition it is enabled on the microsoft family thing but still won't let me play multiplayer in java, any help? 720d48a9-d005-4fc7-a966-f79cc2e9d866
  9. Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't login to Minecraft java edition with my email it says 'does not exist' (i think I've...: I think I have been hacked as i can't sign into Minecraft anymore, it says my email doesn't exist and therefore Microsoft account recovery doesn't work for me. even though it says it 'doesn't'...
  10. How can I fix this Minecraft Bedrock Edition pvp/pve bug?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I fix this Minecraft Bedrock Edition pvp/pve bug?: There is a bug on every realm that I have played on, where when a player is hit against a wall by a mob or a player, their camera or POV gets trapped inside the block behind them. Ive tested it...