minecraft dungeons wont re-install

Discus and support minecraft dungeons wont re-install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NedHampshire, Jun 27, 2020.

1. NedHampshire
    NedHampshire Guest

Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the button got outlined
    in whit bud did not do anything then i went to install on my devices chose my laptop and then it said "to install on your xbox you need to have enough space and automatic updates on"

I would highly appreciate any help or attempts.

p.s please subscribe to my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioUw5dZ8QmFnrtvAVaqZ8w?view_as=visitor channel

:)

NedHampshire, Jun 27, 2020
  2. DeftJellyf1sh Win User

You dont have enough space on you console you either need to delete sond thongs or get more storage
  3. Fox0113 Win User

Hi

If MC Dungeons doesn't install you might need to make some room on you hard-drive or internal storage drive.

If you don't have a external hard drive you should get one it helps

But easy way is to just clean out you xbox of games you don't want
  4. cruisader1 Win User

hi

free up some space on your xbox. enough so the update can happen. then restart your xbox to be sure
  5. NedHampshire Win User

Hi id like to make sure you relize im not on xbox im on pc and i dont own a xbox.
  6. Reuter Dsouza Win User

Ive been playing minecraft dungeons since it came out and recently it needed a update. I update my game and then it wanted me to re-install it so i clicked on the blue install button and the button got outlined
    in whit bud did not do anything then i went to install on my devices chose my laptop and then it said "to install on your xbox you need to have enough
    space and automatic updates on"

I would highly appreciate any help or attempts.

p.s please subscribe to my https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCioUw5dZ8QmFnrtvAVaqZ8w?view_as=visitor channel
    Make sure that your HDD has enough space.
Thema:

1. minecraft dungeons wont re-install - Similar Threads - minecraft dungeons wont

2. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  3. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  4. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  7. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...
  9. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...