Minecraft dungeons wont open

Discus and support Minecraft dungeons wont open in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; in the launcher when i click play nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times. When I go into the folder and run... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alik Green, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Alik Green
    Alik Green Guest

in the launcher when i click play nothing happens. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling many times. When I go into the folder and run dungeons.exe it also does nothing but if i run it as administrator it gives me this error and i cant upload the screansot of it because it says file failed to upload. But the error says "Windows cannot access the specified device , path or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

:)

Alik Green, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Alik Green Win User

now it will upload. This is the error.

[​IMG]
  3. lxSakuraixl Win User

Refund or Help

I bought minecraft dungeons from the official website minecraftdungeons.com and I bought minecraft hero pass for dungeons on microsoft store on my web browser but it wont install and it wont link to my xbox live microsoft account which is linked to my minecraft
    dungeons account

I need help or a refund please...
    go to xboxone.com/refund and you should be able to return what you want to return.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Minecraft Dungeons for PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Windows key + i and go to apps, find Minecraft Dungeons, and uninstall.

Then open the Microsoft Store, search for Minecraft Launcher, install, log in with your Microsoft account, install Minecraft Dungeons. After that, you can play.
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Minecraft dungeons will not open

6. Lucas Lauer Win User

Cannot open Minecraft Dungeons.

Hello, Sid. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Would you please confirm that the purchase for Minecraft Dungeons is showing as completed on your Microsoft account order history page?
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it is, please check your Microsoft account country/region:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Check if your computer country/region matches your Microsoft account country/region. Also please tell me what country is it.

Waiting for your kind reply.
Thema:

1. Minecraft dungeons wont open - Similar Threads - Minecraft dungeons wont

2. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  3. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  4. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  7. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...
  9. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...