Minecraft Dungeons game not owned

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons game not owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently re-downloaded Minecraft Dungeons however It says I don't own the game. Launched through Minecraft Launcher. Tried from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KalebFRS, Mar 18, 2023 at 9:32 AM.

1. KalebFRS
    KalebFRS Guest

Hello,

I recently re-downloaded Minecraft Dungeons however It says I don't own the game. Launched through Minecraft Launcher. Tried from Microsoft store and downloading the installer from Minecraft.net to no avail. I also have a regular Minecraft account associated to this and it lists MC dungeons as one of the games I own on Minecraft.net however there is no record of it anywhere on Microsoft's end. It was purchased from Minecraft.net not Microsoft store.

I've tried signing out and signing back in & reinstalling launchers.

Thanks

:)

2. Rostom L Win User

Hi KalebFRS!

Just to confirm, you've already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, correct?

Please make sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account where you migrated your Minecraft account. You may also review your email history and find the migration details to confirm your correct account.

If you have other Microsoft account, please try to check it as well.

Then try to reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Check as well on your PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure it's your correct account that's signed in. Try as well to switch to a local user.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

4. Ronnieee Win User

What if you owned Minecraft Bedrock and Java before the 2022 giveaway?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about owning Minecraft dungeons.

Actually, Minecraft dungeons needs to be purchase for you to own it as it was not included in the promotional bundle with Bedrock. But this game is for free to play if you have an active game pass subscription though.

If you have been playing the game without buying it then it must have been through game pass subscription.
  5. Alexis42000 Win User

Microsoft Dungeons - logged in with wrong Minecraft account, how do I change it?

Minecraft Dungeon should appear in your owned games. If not, try to download the game from the first account, switch to the second account and it should appear in your playable downloaded games.
  6. DerSkyless Win User

I can't install minecraft dungeons, but was able to buy it

Having an up-to-date version of Windows 10 does not guarantee that this game actually works on this computer. The system specifications must match at least the minimum requirements.

The Minecraft Dungeons Launcher is not the same version as the windows 10 microsoft store edition, that's why you're being sent to the minecraft website to buy it, since you don't own this version. If you go to https://www.minecraft.net/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows,
    you'll notice that there are three options to buy;

• Windows 7 and up: This is the Launcher Edition,
      which you probably do not own.
    • Windows 10: This is the Microsoft Store Edition,
      which you probably own.
    • Hero Edition - Windows 10: Also the version from the Microsoft store, but the premium edition.

Also note that the microsoft store also shows two versions of Minecraft Dungeons, additionally to the other versions that can be purchased on the minecraft website;

• Windows 10 Edition
    • Xbox One Edition

Make sure to have selected the correct edition of it, which is here: https://www.microsoft.com/p/minecraft-dungeons/9P8MK4NC0LJB
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons game not owned - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons game

2. Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership.: every time I try to play minecraft dungeons it says it cant verify if I own the game. is because I got it on game pass? I have restarted it, uninstalled it, singed in and out of my account and...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try...: I downloaded Minecraft Dungeons from the Xbox Game pass and when I launch it it works fine up until I get to the main menu the audio will randomly cut out, if I'm in a discord call that will also...
  4. paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    paid for the season pass for minecraft dungeons, still doesnt show it being active in game: paid for the dlc, its been 3 days and it still shows everything locked, any ideas? eb44a850-0fbe-461e-b387-c97b4d1023c5
  5. Minecraft Dungeons Say's get game pass on new laptop!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons Say's get game pass on new laptop!: So, I had Minecraft Dungeons (ON MY OLD ONE AFTER SOME TIME I GET ERROR) on my old laptop and the old one is gone now this laptop (new one). WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL MINECRAFT DUNGONS ON THAT IT...
  6. Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on the Nintendo switch and again also purchased on steam. My son plays on the steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play multi player with the switch...
  7. Minecraft Dungeons: Redeemed the Fauna Faire Pass via Amazon prime code. Own the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons: Redeemed the Fauna Faire Pass via Amazon prime code. Own the game on...: Hi, Currently right now, Amazon Prime Gaming has a free code for the Fauna Faire pass for Minecraft Dungeons. However I own Minecraft Dungeons on steam, but I have my Microsoft account linked to...
  8. Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...: I've tried in game on both my pc and Xbox to get the season pass in game after I bought it in store. But its always locked. 8c0c1234-2f4a-4b4c-b419-6db1e06aa123
  9. How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console: How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console f391ab8a-4f55-4573-bd76-960cd6d78828
  10. Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons unable to verify game ownership.: I have the game since it launched, but recently I bought the ultimate dlcs pack, but since, the game does not open, it gives me the message in the title, any help? I'm on PC....