Minecraft Dungeons game not owned

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons game not owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently re-downloaded Minecraft Dungeons however It says I don't own the game. Launched through Minecraft Launcher. Tried from Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KalebFRS, Mar 18, 2023.

1. KalebFRS
    KalebFRS Guest

Hello,

I recently re-downloaded Minecraft Dungeons however It says I don't own the game. Launched through Minecraft Launcher. Tried from Microsoft store and downloading the installer from Minecraft.net to no avail. I also have a regular Minecraft account associated to this and it lists MC dungeons as one of the games I own on Minecraft.net however there is no record of it anywhere on Microsoft's end. It was purchased from Minecraft.net not Microsoft store.

I've tried signing out and signing back in & reinstalling launchers.

Thanks

:)

KalebFRS, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi KalebFRS!

Just to confirm, you've already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, correct?

Please make sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account where you migrated your Minecraft account. You may also review your email history and find the migration details to confirm your correct account.

If you have other Microsoft account, please try to check it as well.

Then try to reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Check as well on your PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure it's your correct account that's signed in. Try as well to switch to a local user.
  3. Rostom L Win User

I appreciate all your efforts. Since this is an entitlement issue, it would be best that you directly contact the Minecraft Support team for further assistance. Your account must be checked or investigated properly. They all have the means to do it for you. Contact them here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  4. KalebFRS Win User

Hi !

Just to confirm, you've already migrated your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account, correct?

Please make sure that you're using the correct Microsoft account where you migrated your Minecraft account. You may also review your email history and find the migration details to confirm your correct account.

If you have other Microsoft account, please try to check it as well.

Then try to reset your Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.
    Repair/Reset apps - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/repair-ap...

Check as well on your PC Settings > Accounts. Make sure it's your correct account that's signed in. Try as well to switch to a local user.
    Hi Rostom,

Thanks for your reply,

MC Dungeons was purchased post migration.

The account has achievements from MC Dungeons listed on Xbox profile, On my Mojang profile which lists the username on the website, lists MC and MC Dungeons as owned games. I can log into MC without trouble using the same account listed previously but MC Dungeons remains unable to be played or installed.

What I've tried;

* Logging in and out of Microsoft account from PC

* Removing Microsoft account from Xbox & Microsoft store

* Uninstalling & reinstalling Minecraft Launchers (Microsoft store, Mojang installer Windows 10/11 & Windows 8)

* Logging in on another device

None of which has been successful

At some point this account has owned MC Dungeons but it isn't listed on Microsoft's end, Only Mojang's end.

Thanks for any advice,
  5. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

6. Ronnieee Win User

What if you owned Minecraft Bedrock and Java before the 2022 giveaway?

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you have a question about owning Minecraft dungeons.

Actually, Minecraft dungeons needs to be purchase for you to own it as it was not included in the promotional bundle with Bedrock. But this game is for free to play if you have an active game pass subscription though.

If you have been playing the game without buying it then it must have been through game pass subscription.
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons game not owned - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons game

2. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Dungeons | After a reinstall of game due to pc reset I lost all my things in...: I LOST ALL MY GEAR FROM ALL THE BEFORE EVENTS! My windows got corrupted so i did a reset after the reset when i installed MC Dungeons it wasnt opening so i reinstalled it and then when i logged...
  4. The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error.(Minecraft Dungeons for...: Hello! The price of this game. Your sales department has a setup error. The content of the Standard + Upgrade pack is the same as that of the Ultimate Edition. But the price difference is five...
  5. Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft removed the game Minecraft Dungeons from my daughter's account.: I've been through the support process several times to request a refund so I can just buy a gift key versus following the prompts given via Microsoft when purchasing for her and giving permission...
  6. cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant link my ps4 save of minecraft dungeons with my windows version of the game. it says...: i dont know how to fix this and ive been trying to link these accounts so i can use the same character. 9cfeb4b2-62e0-42fe-a8fe-1ed0138c3774
  7. Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! So My son plays minecraft dungeon steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play...: Hi! I have purchased Minecraft dungeons on the Nintendo switch and again also purchased on steam. My son plays on the steam game with my Microsoft account. Can we play multi player with the switch...
  8. Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeon season pass not showing up in game (I play the Xbox app on PC. And on...: I've tried in game on both my pc and Xbox to get the season pass in game after I bought it in store. But its always locked. 8c0c1234-2f4a-4b4c-b419-6db1e06aa123
  9. Rant about Minecraft Dungeon game ownership establishment error

in XBoX on Windows
    Rant about Minecraft Dungeon game ownership establishment error: Bought the game from Microsoft store on launch date. Getting that game ownership establishment error since then, can't play a single minute of the game. I contacted Mojang, and told me to...
  10. Minecraft Dungeon "Unable to verify game ownership".

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeon "Unable to verify game ownership".: Could some at MS get their **** together and fix this god damn bug, been trying to play since launch and keep getting the "Unable to verify game ownership" error. For those who are going to reply...