Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try...

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Minecraft Dungeons from the Xbox Game pass and when I launch it it works fine up until I get to the main menu the audio will randomly cut... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlooGorilla, Jan 30, 2023.

1. BlooGorilla
    BlooGorilla Guest

Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try...

I downloaded Minecraft Dungeons from the Xbox Game pass and when I launch it it works fine up until I get to the main menu the audio will randomly cut out, if I'm in a discord call that will also cut out as well, then I can do everything in them main menu without any sound, but as soon as i try to load in the game will be in the loading screen for about 2 seconds then crash, and it's just stuck in a loop. The audio will fix on discord if I go into setting and re select my input and output devices, but the second I tab back into Minecraft Dungeons it cuts out again, I can also get audio back in the game if I change my default device to something else and back again, but the second I tab back into the game the audio will break again

I have tried: reinstalling the game, updating my GPU drivers, updating my windows, verifying and repairing the game files, restarting my pc , downloading ue4 prerequisites, using the windows built in trouble shooter, I have ran compatibility tests, and tweaked a few of the setting in properties but nothing has fixed my problem

My pc is an intel I7-4820K

RTX2060

16GB DDR3 RAM

If someone could give me a few things to try out it would be much appreciated

:)

BlooGorilla, Jan 30, 2023
  2. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  3. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  4. ッLEOᑎᗰIᑎEᖇ Win User

RETURN THE MONEY

Hi I am a player Minecraft Dungeons, If you wanted to try Minecraft Dungeons you could use game pass, so You made a mistake
  5. MateusFontana Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Account Transfer

You don't need to use the new launcher for Minecraft dungeons, as when you enter the launcher you will have the option to log in with your Microsoft account, you can play Minecraft dungeons directly from the Xbox app if you want, just download the files directly from it with the account that owns the game.

As for the launcher, you can use your other account that has the license for the other versions, or the account that has the game pass for you to play.
  6. MoeZArts Win User

Minecraft? and DLC´s

Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons (Downloaded from game pass) Audio cuts out and then crashes when i try... - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Downloaded

2. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  3. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  4. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  7. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...
  9. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...