Minecraft Dungeons Billing Error

Discus and support Minecraft Dungeons Billing Error in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! Alright, so I have quite the issue here, I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition from minecraftdungeons.net, and apparently I "bought"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CobraTurret, Dec 13, 2020.

1. CobraTurret
    CobraTurret Guest

Hello!

Alright, so I have quite the issue here, I tried to buy Minecraft Dungeons: Hero Edition from minecraftdungeons.net, and apparently I "bought" the game 2 times and I didn't receive the copy of the game at all, when I was hitting the purchase button,
    it said there was an error, so I verified if everything was alright with the payment method and tried again, same error, and apparently money was deducted even though I got an error and the purchase clearly failed because I got no game copy, as stated above.
    I tried to see where I can get a refund on the Help section of the minecraftdungeons.net website, and I did find a FAQ billing section for Minecraft Dungeons that said I need to wait 7-10 days to receive a refund, and if I didn't receive a refund than I should
    try to contact their support. As you can see, didn't receive the refund, tried to contact their support, and told me to get a refund I needed to contact Microsoft support instead, I even checked my order history on my Microsoft account, and well safe to say
    it was empty. Honestly at this point I have no idea if I got scammed, or if an extremely rare billing error occurred or something along those lines, but I really need some help to get my refund, if any of you can help me with this, I would really appreciate
    it.

:)

CobraTurret, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Mohit Naidu Win User

Cant install Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft Store

The Hero - Edition of Minecraft dungeons isn't installing on my Microsoft store

when I install Hero - Edition it gives this error code: 0x803FB107

when I install Minecraft dungeons itself it gives this error code: 0x80073CF3

Microsoft please help me get Minecraft dungeons and please do the following verification.
  3. Erincaheru Win User

No puedo jugar a Minecraft Dungeons

En PC el juego minecraft dungeons no me permite jugar en línea.

”ERROR DE PRIVILEGIO”
  4. Leopardo98 Win User

Cannot install Game Pass game (error 0x87e00013)

I had the same error with Minecraft dungeons, and i solved installing in my Hard drive principal the C: one.

I have two drives on my laptop i don't know why i can't install on my second drive, i can install all the game pass games except Minecraft dungeons u.u
  5. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
  6. DhavalDhaval Win User

I can't download minecraft dungeons. error 0x80073CF3

This morning I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC and I tried to download Minecraft Dungeons. When I try to download the game the store tells me there is an error (0x80073CF3). I can download every single game from the store except minecraft dungeons. How can i fix that? Thank you.
    Dhaval
Thema:

1. Minecraft Dungeons Billing Error - Similar Threads - Minecraft Dungeons Billing

2. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  3. Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons?: Steam players can play with Microsoft players in Minecraft Dungeons? beef2b50-85cb-4897-a2be-ede0467c5ce3
  4. Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Dungeons log in issues.: I have an xbox pc gamepass, downloaded Minecraft dungeons. Everytime I try to play it, either from the Microsooft store, or from the xbox app for pc, it says "There is a problem with your...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know to link my nintendo switch minecraft dungeons to my microsoft account: every time it just says to go microsoft.com/link with a code but the site doesn't come up e57ff827-b4e9-4068-93b6-62f1bbddb685
  7. Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer.: Can’t connect my friend to Minecraft dungeons multiplayer. He is listed as offline but he is in game. I don’t see his games in sessions and he can’t see my. When he plays another game I can see...
  8. Minecraft dungeons whipe everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft dungeons whipe everything: Please can I have some help someone gifted me some stuff and now everything I try to delete my saved character it crashes my game so I can't play can I please have some help I play on both Windows...
  9. can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    can someone please help me log in to minecraft dungeons on pc game pass.: I cant get minecraft dungeons to play after it accepts my game pass log in info. It says lets go, i click it and then a white box just stays there and the only thing i can hit is an x. when i do...
  10. Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesnt my Xbox controller connect to Minecraft dungeons?: hi today i bought Minecraft dungens and wanted to play the game with my controller. Its an Xbox elite wireless Controller Series 2. If i start the game only shows keyboard controlls and they are...